Join Us Live: The Worst Golf Podcast

@GolferGal I had a hard time listening and reading, too :oops::giggle:

Terribly done...let's do it again!

Awful first attempt at a podcast. Look forward to next timebe4eaae35fd818e9507aea50f16bac42.jpg

Can we make it a condition of @goalie being on the Grandaddy Team, he has to stop posting taco gifs?

The perfect sponsor for the Worst Golf Podcast would be American Airlines, Luggage Logistics Division.

The perfect sponsor for the Worst Golf Podcast would be American Airlines, Luggage Logistics Division.
except I heard they just hired @MWard to run it

If that's not chopping it up I don't know what is. Just hacking through the golf jungle.

Watching the replay now, 3 mins in and I want to turn it off, just terrible :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Mics blocking faces, interruptions from Morgan, meh.

Well that was a good listen on my drive from work to the gym. Now I’m super unmotivated! 🤣🤣 just kidding. That was pretty good. Probably one of my more favorite THP podcasts to date. Now let’s hit the gym!

Watching the replay now, 3 mins in and I want to turn it off, just terrible :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Mics blocking faces, interruptions from Morgan, meh.
It gets worse:LOL:

Well that was a good listen on my drive from work to the gym. Now I’m super unmotivated! 🤣🤣 just kidding. That was pretty good. Probably one of my more favorite THP podcasts to date. Now let’s hit the gym!

Just wait, you'll need earmuffs!!! :oops::p

I enjoyed hearing @JB and @GolferGal holding court and bantering just like has happened at so many events and experiences…the rest of it was truly terrible, but the hosts, content, and chat were slightly less horrible than the other aspects 😀

the mic in his face and no doggo unimpressed.

Back