Mizuno JPX923 Irons Hit the Conforming List

Looks like the sole on the 923's are a lot wider than the 921's
Hm. I'll look for HM & HMP 921 to compare. Pulled most though.

Looking forward to seeing these bad boys in the wild and in the hands of those in the experience!

I love the running bird on the toe. Like it much better than when it’s on the cavity.

Thanks buddy!! Looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say about this 923 lineup.
20220912_165417.jpg

I'm going to hit a few chippies off to the side. :D

Can’t wait to get the details on these and hear from the THPers at the Victory Cup. 😬😬

Okay, it feels SHOCKINGLY good for someone who plays what I do, @KY Golfer . What general ball speed is an HMP player at with a 7i? I'm trying to mimic a bit.

Okay, it feels SHOCKINGLY good for someone who plays what I do, @KY Golfer . What general ball speed is an HMP player at with a 7i? I'm trying to mimic a bit.
I have absolutely no idea. That's way beyond my knowledge level. I'm a see ball hit ball guy Lol. @LLIB probably knows more about my game when it comes to that kind of stuff.

I have absolutely no idea. That's way beyond my knowledge level. I'm a see ball hit ball guy Lol. @LLIB probably knows more about my game when it comes to that kind of stuff.

120-125, somewhere in that range.

He hits a seven iron as far as I hit my driver most days :(
Honestly it was kind of a tough speed for me to find. Did, but not sure how much it would be like a person who hist it in that range. 3/4 swings for me were about 200 carry 138 mph, and chippies were consistently like 115 mph and 160-5 carry. Took what I'm sure is a crappy video with some numbers that I'll upload it later. They feel and sound pretty awesome at reasonable speed with CSX though. I was really impressed.

Honestly it was kind of a tough speed for me to find. Did, but not sure how much it would be like a person who hist it in that range. 3/4 swings for me were about 200 carry 138 mph, and chippies were consistently like 115 mph and 160-5 carry. Took what I'm sure is a crappy video with some numbers that I'll upload it later. They feel and sound pretty awesome at reasonable speed with CSX though. I was really impressed.
Well I can say without hesitation I don't ever hit a 7i 200yds carry Lol. I'm in the 170-75 range.

The HMP is at the top of my list. Don't care if its cast or not. I dig the looks and I'm sure it will preform.

Back