Worst Golf Podcast Episode 7: Multiple Contests and The Wheels Come Off

@GolferGal .......there's a special place in the afterlife for non cart returners. Cart Narcs on YT is a great watch! We need them in every parking lot. Great show!

I love how @GolferGal sounds so excited when she says it's time to get angry.

It won't be like that moving forward. Something switched in our settings as it wasn't live and used a new program.

I did notice that and thought maybe a test for the worst. Was thinking the wife played with my sound card settings, I'm just glad I didn't adjust something on my end. Carry on.

Last edited:
JB goes to a fancy salon now? Fancy fancy.

if you don't return your cart to a receptacle. I will judge you sooo hard.

Right up there with people who stop in the parking lot and put their blinker on the second they see someone pull up to their car to start loading groceries.
or people with >20 items in the 15 or less lane.

there could really be a whole grocery store rant show.

the apple message thing is completely an apple issue. They could fix it if they wanted, but they purposely make it difficult. They can do nothing wrong per their cult following so it's obviously a android issue. ;) I'm ok with it, as it gets me out of several aggressive group message chains because everyone else has iphones.
I've gone through brief phases of "hmm, maybe I should get an iphone for imessage." then I snap out of it when i remember that's exactly what they want. just fix imessage doofuses.

if the wheels fall off it's usually time to switch from light beer.
not exactly the same but biggest collapse I can think of. leading flight in member/member tournament on final day. playing with the team in 2nd place and had added a couple shots to the lead after 3 or so holes on the day. alt shot format and had decided to pass on an early drink (competitive mode). 200 yd over water par 3, not easy but shouldn't really be bothered by the water. (also other group had just put it to about 3 feet) My partner dunks it, I was a little shook and not prepared to hit, 3rd shot in the water. 5th in the water. o_O I took the 7th about 40yards left of the green and deep. :LOL: ended up with a 10 spot. i think there were 2 beers drank on that hole and another the next. :LOL: stabilized, but could never get anything going the rest of the round.

proud to be one of the 4 that hit #14. still probably a top 3 golf memory.

also, missed the recipe segment this week. bring it back. (y)

This one really is going off on tangents and it's hilarious.

I was having issues trying to get in for a haircut before the Budget Championship. Eventually found a place and the person cutting my hair did the same thing. She cut it way shorter than normal and I had hair all in my face. The person in question is my wife. She did not appreciate my complaints about the service.

if the wheels fall off it's usually time to switch from light beer.
not exactly the same but biggest collapse I can think of. leading flight in member/member tournament on final day. playing with the team in 2nd place and had added a couple shots to the lead after 3 or so holes on the day. alt shot format and had decided to pass on an early drink (competitive mode). 200 yd over water par 3, not easy but shouldn't really be bothered by the water. (also other group had just put it to about 3 feet) My partner dunks it, I was a little shook and not prepared to hit, 3rd shot in the water. 5th in the water. o_O I took the 7th about 40yards left of the green and deep. :LOL: ended up with a 10 spot. i think there were 2 beers drank on that hole and another the next. :LOL: stabilized, but could never get anything going the rest of the round.

proud to be one of the 4 that hit #14. still probably a top 3 golf memory.

I feel ya.... just like my 10 spot in my club champ this year.... 3 in the parking lot in a matter of about 30 seconds. Wheels completely off for the rest of the tourney.

Finishing listening now. When the wheel fall off, I just persevere on and try to turn it around. Sometimes it does, other times it doesn't. I force myself to have a short-term memory so don't dwell on past bad shots.

PEDs for the parking spot. Can’t tell me it’s not worth it.

This is weird. I'm going to listen to the show before I watch it. Haven't gone in that order before.
He we go.

The grocery cart thing is a true test of a person. Return the freaking cart!

I Pm'd @GolferGal the story from right down the road from me :D

Bagel Bites for sure the winner over pizza rolls.

Wheels fall off was Ballyhack, I just realize I am supposed to be having fun and just enjoy the time I have on the course.

Also the stupid green bubble thing is such a dork move by Apple. It's an Apple issue not an Android issue. Also no hate, you're just wrong (y)

When the wheels come off I usually get very frustrated at first. Then I try to remember that any day on a golf course is usually better than anything else I could be doing at that time. Usually have a drink as well.

People who don't return carts and just leave them in parking lot are literally some of the worst people on the planet. I find myself wishing bad things on them.

Androids are 💩

Back