Voice Caddie T9 Golf GPS Watch Review

T9 incoming. Quite excited.

Well hello there.

6D4EEEFA-7143-4487-94CA-77A92FB70846.jpeg

Anyone else's screen look like this on certain options? Swiping up.

E0D30BA6-5D23-4CBD-8A67-2C5C5E4154FE.jpeg

Nope, but make sure you check for updates right away. Mine had a firmware update to apply right off.
Thanks. I'll check and if it still looks like that I'll reach out to customer support.

Didn't fix it and factory reset on the watch does nothing it seems. Reached out to support via email and messaged on Instagram.

Got out to the range today and played around with the practice tempo feature. I really enjoyed this. Was interesting to see how inconsistent I was on some bad shots. Did have some bad shots where my tempo was fine, but almost every time my tempo was off it resulted in a poor shot. I also recorded my swings and towards the end of my range session my tempo was bouncing around and I looked at the video and I was resorting to my poor habits that I'm working to improve on. Really great stuff.

First shot is a good tempo in relation to my tempo target (green/blue color). Second tempo was too slow (yellow).

09FF9629-2732-4EB5-8D17-2B1ADEBFD412.jpeg38749861-9ED5-46D9-8F0E-E9D279276DD3.jpeg

When you press on a bunker, does it give you the same front and back distance every time? Tested it near the first tee while at the range today and then doing the demo now, and the yardages change each time I select a bunker. Demo images below. The on course bunker showed a larger variance.

8C927D00-F5F3-4E50-8F3C-325CA82EB4AD.jpeg2CF2E760-CA6F-4BEA-816B-B91A5C052C1E.jpeg78E7382C-4F16-430F-A32C-FEA7500FDB2E.jpeg

When you press on a bunker, does it give you the same front and back distance every time? Tested it near the first tee while at the range today and then doing the demo now, and the yardages change each time I select a bunker. Demo images below. The on course bunker showed a larger variance.

View attachment 9123409View attachment 9123410View attachment 9123411
Can't say I've ever tried to do it a bunch of times, or from somewhere other than on the actual hole.

Love that you liked the tempo feature at the range btw.

Can't say I've ever tried to do it a bunch of times, or from somewhere other than on the actual hole.

Love that you liked the tempo feature at the range btw.
Planning to use it again tomorrow and Thursday! Awesome feature.

Give the bunker thing a try, especially on longer bunkers. I'm thinking it gives you the distance to the front and back of the little circle it makes.

Planning to use it again tomorrow and Thursday! Awesome feature.

Give the bunker thing a try, especially on longer bunkers. I'm thinking it gives you the distance to the front and back of the little circle it makes.
I'll check it out. SHOOT! I was trying to time how long it took to charge mine and I got distracted. Had 1/4 charge and put it on 40 minutes ago. It's fully charged but I forgot to keep checking it. :(

I'll check it out. SHOOT! I was trying to time how long it took to charge mine and I got distracted. Had 1/4 charge and put it on 40 minutes ago. It's fully charged but I forgot to keep checking it. :(
Is there a way to see how much it's charged? Other than the little battery icon or when it says full.

Is there a way to see how much it's charged? Other than the little battery icon or when it says full.
Well the little outer ring is lit up when it's charging, but that's about it I think. I just meant to look periodically when it got to a full circle.

Well the little outer ring is lit up when it's charging, but that's about it I think. I just meant to look periodically when it got to a full circle.

Haha no worries. Hmm mine always blinks like 1/4 of the ring, but I've also not drained the battery down.

Receiving great customer service from Voice Caddie. I bought a used unit and it was having some screen issues. They're making an exception and honoring the warranty and will fix it or send me a new one if they can't. All I did was ask if there was a way to do a hard reset and they offered to help me out even more. Love that from a company.

Receiving great customer service from Voice Caddie. I bought a used unit and it was having some screen issues. They're making an exception and honoring the warranty and will fix it or send me a new one if they can't. All I did was ask if there was a way to do a hard reset and they offered to help me out even more. Love that from a company.
That is really good to hear.

Well they've had my watch in their possession for 2 weeks now and I can't get any response from them on a status update 😐

So, i finally got word that the issue not picking up swing as a lefty is a hardware issue. So I am just SOL. Bit disappointed.

So, i finally got word that the issue not picking up swing as a lefty is a hardware issue. So I am just SOL. Bit disappointed.
What??? Seems like a miss during QA testing

Absolutely nothing. I've made multiple attempts to reach out to support and over social media. Zilch.
That stinks. Sorry man. Have had my eye on these for a bit since my Garmin started sucking.

That stinks. Sorry man. Have had my eye on these for a bit since my Garmin started sucking.
At what point do I contact the authorities 😂

Absolutely nothing. I've made multiple attempts to reach out to support and over social media. Zilch.
Instagram ftw. New watch shipping out hopefully this week.

Back