Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

That is quite the price cut
Yeah its pretty deep discounts especially with the free shaft options. I am sure they perform decently well also.

Yeah its pretty deep discounts especially with the free shaft options. I am sure they perform decently well also.
I don't know how you go from "only the elite can afford our clubs" to flea market prices

1665027391987.png

I officially have a f***ing problem......................:oops:

My wife would claim your genius because you "saved" $90
actually saved $97.50, got that tax discount too for the lower sales price

View attachment 9125359

As one who put several pairs of shoes in storage - due to limited space in the temporary domicile, and then turned around and bought more - I understand perfectly, also a nice deal is sometimes hard to pass up. I just got a pair of codechaos to wear for fall walking for about $65 shipped - need them, nope but prefer spikeless when walking.

Hope to put your prize in the mail tomorrow (work and life got in the way - bonus included due to the delay - which I am picking up later today).

Stay well!

My wife would claim your genius because you "saved" $90
I tried that strategy (like she has on me 1000X), she retorted with the the same answer I've given her 1000X "Nope. you spent $97.00"! (She's not wrong. :LOL:)

@Krup (since I need some company, here) the Alphacats..............? 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥;)

So @BuckNasty, if I wear 10.5 Wide in Alphacats, you think I should go up to 11 in Medium? I can't continue to let this deal pass me bye. 👟👟

So @BuckNasty, if I wear 10.5 Wide in Alphacats, you think I should go up to 11 in Medium? I can't continue to let this deal pass me bye. 👟👟
That's what I did and they seem to fit well for me. A little on the snug side but nothing uncomfortable.

I hate I saw this. o_O

Do I need to size down a 1/2-size for AlphaCats, like in the Ignite lines?
I size 1/2 down in everything Puma. They get long on the toe side.....🤷‍♂️

View attachment 9125359

The obvious question is are you going to use these? If the answer is yes, then you don't have a problem but rather an eye for a good deal.

If not, then yeah you probably have a problem:(

The obvious question is are you going to use these? If the answer is yes, then you don't have a problem but rather an eye for a good deal.

If not, then yeah you probably have a problem:(

Oh, I use 'em. 👊

Funny you mention that. So, my wife has (literally) over 30 pairs of shoes. Several of them have never been worn. When she she said that she doesn't want to hear about how many shoes she has, I told her that the difference between my shoes and her shoes is that my shoes actually get worn..............:LOL:. She didn't say much after that.

I tried to find an old picture that @JB had posted of all of his golf shoes (before he donated a ton of them). I was going to show her the picture and tell her "I don't have a problem. THIS dude has a problem. I'VE got........an affinity". :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, my wife doesn't give two sh!ts what I spend my extra money on. She's just having a good time turning the proverbial "shoes" table the opposite direction. When I opened my newest box the other day she saw the unboxing and said "Oh, did the princess get new slippers"? Touche, honey, touche. :LOL:

I hate I saw this. o_O

Do I need to size down a 1/2-size for AlphaCats, like in the Ignite lines?

I ordered my AlphaCat Discs in my regular size and I'm glad I did. They fit me well.

I hesitate buying Pumas online because their sizing seems inconsistent. My other Puma golf shoes fit small so I had to buy a half size larger.

Back