Look Out the Window

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
Right now.

What do you see? Anything interesting? Tell me about it.

Sometimes a little distraction helps the day move forward.

Well about 2-3 minutes ago I saw a city truck drive up the street picking up yard trash. One of those with the giant grabber claw on the front that picks up a couple cubic yards of pine straw and grass clippings in one grab. Those are pretty cool.

But now the truck has moved on and nothing to see but the usual squirrels and songbirds.

I see a parking lot framed by a saguaro lined mountain. If you give me 45 minutes that parking lot will be replaced by a golf course.

Was snowing and ground all white. Very pretty.

Will be gone later today and golfing tomorrow in the high 50's

United flight on landing approach to Ohare. About 50 more lined up behind it

Well about 2-3 minutes ago I saw a city truck drive up the street picking up yard trash. One of those with the giant grabber claw on the front that picks up a couple cubic yards of pine straw and grass clippings in one grab. Those are pretty cool.

But now the truck has moved on and nothing to see but the usual squirrels and songbirds.

Those are very cool. I'm more concerned about your lack of interest in the squirrels. You can never be too careful around squirrels. They have operatives everywhere.

Neighborhood kids shooting each other with nerf guns

Kids play set and my backyard with dying brown and yellow leaves on trees

The perfect cover for a squirrel militia
Oh they are there hunting quietly gathering acorns. Ope and see a Cardinal. Must be my Dad visiting from heaven 🥲

My office doesn’t have a window 😢.

It’s gotten cold lately, and the leaves are starting to change colors. Very grey out and I miss the sunshine.

687B1C2D-919B-4911-9B72-3BD4D4902568.jpeg

My trash cans

Back