Off Course: Edel Golf from Ballyhack Golf Club

Fun listen. Really enjoyed it.

I recently convinced a local store to get an edel putter fitting cart because I really want to try these putters.

and is this not the most perfect drink for Ballyhack?

68785EB3-7B09-436B-99C0-A2CF4A396CD4.jpeg

Great listen.

I ❤️my Edel wedges so much. And the artist formerly known as TripleFrak let me hit his SMS 4i. Such a great feeling iron.

Fun listen. Really enjoyed it.

I recently convinced a local store to get an edel putter fitting cart because I really want to try these putters.

and is this not the most perfect drink for Ballyhack?

View attachment 9136258
it would be if it tasted better

it would be if it tasted better
Have you had one? Never tried it. Bought a couple to give it a go.

Have you had one? Never tried it. Bought a couple to give it a go.
i didn’t have that flavor. had a light blue one that was not that tasty

i didn’t have that flavor. had a light blue one that was not that tasty
I also got a pineapple something..

Finally got to listen to the podcast. A lot of good information. It blows my mind that THPers are going to get putters, wedges, and irons completely fit for them and their swings.

Edel sounds like it has such a great culture

Being able to fit people to a grind based on sound?! That’s unreal! Knowing it’s proper for them based on sound is so cool

The passion is real with these guys.

I know we see it with some people at other OEMs but here it seems to permeate the entire organization.

The putter fitting blew my mind. The laser and alignment is real. I make so many more putts from 20 feet and under. I struggled with lag putts with the Edel but were so much more on line but distance control was off. Now I think it’s better but can always get better.

Back