My first Oakley purchase, what are your thoughts on Oakley?

I don't ever wear sun glasses while golfing, they just sort of bug me, but my everyday sunglasses are Oakleys and have been for about 10 years now and I love them.

Same here, for some reason sunglasses just distract me. I wear my Oakleys on a regular basis for everyday stuff though.

Oakley makes quality gear! Ive had an oakley backpack for 10 years and I use it regularly. Their clothes can be loud at times but the quality is top notch. I have an Oakley outlet near my house and I seem to get the best golf attire deals in the winter. I still wont pay full retail for their gear but at a discount its one of the best out there.

Oakley makes quality gear! Ive had an oakley backpack for 10 years and I use it regularly. Their clothes can be loud at times but the quality is top notch. I have an Oakley outlet near my house and I seem to get the best golf attire deals in the winter. I still wont pay full retail for their gear but at a discount its one of the best out there.

I have an oakley backpack thought I bought at the Oakley outlet store in Florida. I had just bought an 18" laptop for school and not even best buy had a carry case big enough for it. I happened to go into the Oakley shop and they had bookbags, and even some that are made for laptops (holding strap on the inside, headphone pocket, extra padding on the back, etc) and they had one that fit my computer perfectly! I must say it is EXTREMELY durable too! I love it, and I think I only paid $30 for it instead of the normal $100.

wouldn't be surprised if Oakley golf polo sales go up after Rory's win! The 3 styles he's been wearing are decent and some good colours!

I wish someone had some on sale! I can't seem to find any on sale, they are all at regular price. I have found a couple of plain ones for like $30, but none of the cool ones. And the plain ones I have seen are mostly 100% cotton so they wouldn't be great for golf in warm weather!

I didn't really care for the Sunday Oakley shirt Rory was wearing. The pattern just bugged me. I have loved their sunglasses since getting them for free playing college baseball. I have since purchased 10 pairs or so.

So the online Oakley CDA store has there golf stuff but the US one doesn't from what I can see?

His sunday shirt was the only one I didn't like this week.

I didn't really care for the Sunday Oakley shirt Rory was wearing. The pattern just bugged me. I have loved their sunglasses since getting them for free playing college baseball. I have since purchased 10 pairs or so.

Sorry if it's already been posted, but there is a sale on Oakley stuff right now at Golf Galaxy (Some shirts/pants/sunglasses). $50+ recieve an Oakley Towel

I loved Rory's attire all week. Mainly his belts! :D

Can't say i really care for their golf clothing, some nice items but i use alot of their snowboard clothing. You just can't beat their sunglasses or goggles, they are epic! Very rarely do items justify their price tag but Oakley sunglasses are a steal at what they sell them at, check out their polarised line!

Went to the Oakley outlet (vault?) store at my nearby mall. I was quite impressed with the price points and their actual golf line being in the store... however the selection was limited and pretty old. They had some polos that were $15 but they were pretty old styling. They had 4 different pairs of shoe styles (pretty clunky and old manish) and in plenty of sizes and $45. So if I can handle turning back the clock a couple years with some of it, I will buy more here. I didn't buy anything yesterday but I'll be visiting more frequently just in case...

Went to the Oakley outlet (vault?) store at my nearby mall. I was quite impressed with the price points and their actual golf line being in the store... however the selection was limited and pretty old. They had some polos that were $15 but they were pretty old styling. They had 4 different pairs of shoe styles (pretty clunky and old manish) and in plenty of sizes and $45. So if I can handle turning back the clock a couple years with some of it, I will buy more here. I didn't buy anything yesterday but I'll be visiting more frequently just in case...

I always hit up one or two Vault stores while in the States. If you can deal with a year or two old models, they have some amazing deals. When I was in Florida, I went to three different Vault stores and not a single store had their golf stuff.

Ive only ever bought Oakley sunglasses, and I love them!

Can't say i really care for their golf clothing, some nice items but i use alot of their snowboard clothing. You just can't beat their sunglasses or goggles, they are epic! Very rarely do items justify their price tag but Oakley sunglasses are a steal at what they sell them at, check out their polarised line!

Bingo . I too love their polarised glasses I got the flack jacket with polarised lenses (which make my local course even greener) perfect for golfing
I too think even though the price tags big it's worth it (if looked after well :D)

Bingo . I too love their polarised glasses I got the flack jacket with polarised lenses (which make my local course even greener) perfect for golfing
I too think even though the price tags big it's worth it (if looked after well :D)

A lot of people will argue differently, up until they try out polarized lenses and actually look into the technology used in the lens.

I just ordered a pair of Oakley eyeglasses, it will go well with some of the other Oakley apparel that I have on order.

Polarized is definately the way to go in sunglasses.. the extra 15-25 bucks is completely worth it. That aside, Oakley makes great golf apparel and Im glad you found some.

I love my Oakley sunglasses. They make me look like a far better golfer than I am. I'll be checking out the Oakley shirts this weekend.

I've not had a chance to wear the Oakley shirts but I would be lost without my Sunglasses! I have Oakley Radars for the course and Antix for everyday wear.

My Oakley shirt is now my favorite golf shirt. Its nice and soft and moisture wicking. And even though its mostly black it still feels great during and after the round! I've received many compliments regarding the styling of said shirt, and its got a course emblem embroidered on the sleeve which was a very nice course too!

I like the Oakley shirt in the Rory collection that has the button front pocket on the left side. I think that is a really neat shirt. There are one or two other shirts that I thought were pretty good lookin'. I can't say as I have had a chance to see the stuff in person though. I will probably buy that one shirt with the button pocket. It comes in a few different color combos but I think I think the light blue and off white the best and use it to try out the line.

They make some great golf shoes also, been wearing a pair going on my 2nd season now, and they have held up great, I wear contacts, so I got to have my M frames, I know they are old school, but the wraparounds help keep my contacts from drying out.

A lot of people will argue differently, up until they try out polarized lenses and actually look into the technology used in the lens.

Polarised are brilliant lenses especially oakleys . The lenses reduce the glare from the sun
, I now don't kneed to squint/frown because of the sun as the lenses reduce the glare/brightness of the sun (not an expert but I just know these things)
My dad first bought Oakley glasses from one of the first vaults in uk and kept on buying from Oakley

Has anyone tried the take 2 shorts? I'm thinking about ordering a pair, but nobody around me carries them.

Back