Video 2023 Equipment and Marketing Misses: The Worst Golf Podcast Episode 21

Dear DannyLe:
I believe your take regarding fried chicken is wrong! If the chicken is fried, it is fried chicken. I think where we might find common ground is true fried chicken must be deep fried.

Respectfully,
scratchgolfjourney
Some additional clarification
71f.jpeg

Did anybody else notice Arrow left the screen when we announced the captain?

Dear DannyLe:
I believe your take regarding fried chicken is wrong! If the chicken is fried, it is fried chicken. I think where we might find common ground is true fried chicken must be deep fried.

Respectfully,
scratchgolfjourney
Pan-fried like granny used to make it doesn't count?

Watching now. I know you said there's no names on the pie chart, so we'll just assume I was second.

Pan-fried like granny used to make it doesn't count?
Pan fried, air fried, sure, I’ll count it.
but those are healthier alternatives. Deep fried chicken is true fried chicken. Bone or not
Honestly I don’t like deep fried stuff. That oil doesn’t agree with me. I’d rather fry it in olive oil or tallow

My dude had the video recording. My man's was prepared. Proof @Mmaynard11 is ready
I follow rules well…someone mentioned it yesterday and I wasn’t expecting it to be me but I was ready to show my congratulations to whoever was. My wife said why are you screaming like a girl?

I'm at the fried chicken part, and I think if you just say fried chicken, on the bone is implied. Fried chicken sandwich, fried chicken nuggets, etc., are fried pieces of deboned chicken, and I think the distinction should be made.

Next week is already setting up to be a doozie

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Great episode today! A ton of fun. Hopefully we get the same turn out next week. Make sure to remind everyone on your group chats :p

• Haha
Reactions: JB
@JB would you consider sharing the vote differential or margin between the first and second place votes? I know two colors were pretty prominent compared to the others. This isn't some #rigged investigation, its just my curiosity from the screen peak. It looks pretty close from the size of the pies.

@JB would you consider sharing the vote differential or margin between the first and second place votes? I know two colors were pretty prominent compared to the others. This isn't some #rigged investigation, its just my curiosity from the screen peak. It looks pretty close from the size of the pies.
Yes. Next closest was under 21%.

Yes. Next closest was under 21%.
That’s pretty cool that two THPers got around 46% of the vote. That shows that there were really two especially stand out choices, and that is awesome.

Also @DannyLe your assessment of fried chicken is spot on, and these lunatics just need something to argue about. I am free in April if you want to discuss more in person at Briggs Ranch on how we can help these wayward souls make sense of their bad decisions and bring them back towards the light.

Also @DannyLe your assessment of fried chicken is spot on, and these lunatics just need something to argue about. I am free in April if you want to discuss more in person at Briggs Ranch on how we can help these wayward souls make sense of their bad decisions and bring them back towards the light.

That’s pretty cool that two THPers got around 46% of the vote. That shows that there were really two especially stand out choices, and that is awesome.

Pretty nuts when you get into 1000s of votes 2 stood out like that.

I have my guess as to who #2 is, and wouldn't mind seeing him added to the team as well. :love:

I mean, I'm at a loss how it's a discussion. It is fact.

I have my guess as to who #2 is, and wouldn't mind seeing him added to the team as well. :love:

We should get a round in this year. Let’s pick a place and go.

Just about everybody guessing would be wrong if I was a betting man.

The emotional abuse from a spouse doctor’s question early on kind of set the tone. Loved the back and forth “You’re not the boss of me” snipes.

The Dolphins can’t keep anyone healthy. It feels like this entire season was just filled with either big or nagging injuries. I would throw the Rams into the conversation just based on how bad they were. I think you had to assume they’d at least be competitive and ended the season with 5 wins.

Congrats @Mmaynard11. We got the Cap and AssCap named. Let’s go, GDX! Congrats to all the captain nominees, too.

Back