Video 2023 Equipment and Marketing Misses: The Worst Golf Podcast Episode 21

The emotional abuse from a spouse doctor’s question early on kind of set the tone. Loved the back and forth “You’re not the boss of me” snipes.

The Dolphins can’t keep anyone healthy. It feels like this entire season was just filled with either big or nagging injuries. I would throw the Rams into the conversation just based on how bad they were. I think you had to assume they’d at least be competitive and ended the season with 5 wins.

Congrats @Mmaynard11. We got the Cap and AssCap named. Let’s go, GDX! Congrats to all the captain nominees, too.
It’s a real story too. Here is the text exchange

66D830FB-214E-47EF-980B-F0AD501D0E31.jpeg

someone say golf?

I wouldn't mind a quick pop over to Texas....I regret not buying a cowboy hat when I was in Austin last time.

It’s a real story too. Here is the text exchange

View attachment 9150260
The doctor’s been making me leave the room for a few minutes while they talk to my 16 year old privately for the past 3 years. I’m sure they’re asking the same question. I thought it was just for minors but I guess not. He’s a smart ass so I had to coach him so he’d know they take those questions seriously. The first year we saw the question pre-visit he said “Yes. You tell me I look just like you.”

I’m watching now and cracking up talking about fargiveness and how the stealth hd irons are not stealthy or in high definition.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Chicken, rooster, and the hen. Something’s missing here hahahaha

It's real homie! Sooooooooo pumped for you and can't wait!!!! Welcome to the club
Appreciate it man!!! Ready to rock this thang!!!

If I don't see a pic of you drinking a celebratory whiskey I'll be upset! I'll drink one with you!
I’m heading back from cheer duty so in an hour it’s on! Let’s make it a toasting party!!!

This was a super fun show. Wish I could have got it live but always entertaining

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Cheers THP!!! Still smiling!!!
image.jpg

Dear DannyLe:
I believe your take regarding fried chicken is wrong! If the chicken is fried, it is fried chicken. I think where we might find common ground is true fried chicken must be deep fried.

Respectfully,
scratchgolfjourney
Proper fried chicken has skin and bone.

Back