Callaway Performance Gear Goes Off Course

@AT_CG was great to listen to. @Canadan these are always a good listen. I'm buying some gloves this weekend. Question are they in stores yet or only online so far?

This was a real good listen.

I love the bold goal of having not just a great bag offering for Callaway but a leading offering in the entire game of golf.

and shoutout to @Canadan for dropping the nugget about how great staff stand bags are but awful to carry. I was hoping there would be more discussion around that

This was a real good listen.

I love the bold goal of having not just a great bag offering for Callaway but a leading offering in the entire game of golf.

and shoutout to @Canadan for dropping the nugget about how great staff stand bags are but awful to carry. I was hoping there would be more discussion around that
I am MORE than happy to have @AT_CG back on to talk about not only my experiences with the Hyperlite Zero when it arrives, but also, answer questions you guys might have about their performance gear.

Sound like a solid plan?

I am MORE than happy to have @AT_CG back on to talk about not only my experiences with the Hyperlite Zero when it arrives, but also, answer questions you guys might have about their performance gear.

Sound like a solid plan?
I mean absolutely!

Sound like a solid plan?
Well twist my arm why don’t ya? Yes. Yes. Yes. That sounds like a great plan.

Great listen as usual. Need to go back and look at the article on the new gloves, but more excited to see what they have in line for hats next year.

Sound like a solid plan?
More AT is always a solid plan

Color of the year. Sage. I asked Austin about it at the grandaddy.

A snood is a neck gaiter. Lol

“We don’t need to be the lightest lightweight carry bag, we want to be the best one”

hell yeah AT!

That sage bag is a PERFECT color. That research on for that is top notch!

Just got the the hand warmer part of the discussion. Yep, I’m definitely going to be grabbing one sooner or later

Great listen.. I feel like it was an infomercial of sorts. I am not wondering if I needs a Fanny pack hand warmer. 🤔

another great podcast. Loved all the Goat Cup talk. What a great event
I just got new bags, but I’m really intrigued on that shaft shield tech

Great podcast!! I like how he says especially THPer's have those high end shafts in their bags. And don't want to wear them with the Bag.

XL head here too. I hate finding hats that work for me.

I'm a bag is a bag kind of person. Appreciate the goal to be the best and viewpoint that the bag is important! My one Callaway bag was from some golf event in 2016. It fell apart before the end of the event. I was bummed. I have avoided Callaway bags since that time. Maybe I'll open the door again and look more closely.

Didn't know about the elements gear. Much of that can be good for summer golf here. ;)

This was a great listen.

1. Velvet Hammer is an A+ nickname.
2. Can confirm the Callaway Tour Authentic glove is like buttah.
3. Having the major championship bag designs available as a stand bag would be awesome, but totally get the logistical issues and shelf life, etc.

Back