The USGA Goes Off Course

Blade collar and joggers :ROFLMAO:
I mess with joggers.... although lately my preference is moving back to pants with fairly slim lower cuts.

Blade collars are just dumb.

I've tried to reach out to the USGA a couple times and was pretty disappointed with their response. It's definitely an interesting idea, but my expectations on their engagement and willingness to discuss isn't all that high.
The USGA's response must have shocked you. It is known for being such an accomoddating organization.

Ok. I am listening and laughing.

As far is the roll back. I am in agreement with @ddec . I understand what the USGA is thinking. I also kind of agree with them, but I don’t want a roll back. Lol

As far is the roll back. I am in agreement with @ddec . I understand what the USGA is thinking. I also kind of agree with them, but I don’t want a roll back. Lol

you could understand my convoluted gibberish? Props to you.

Again agree with @ddec . The OEMs will figure it out.

I've tried to reach out to the USGA a couple times and was pretty disappointed with their response. It's definitely an interesting idea, but my expectations on their engagement and willingness to discuss isn't all that high.
Seems like they're more interested in talking AT people than talking WITH people.

I can't wait to hear the hot takes, because I literally can't even with the USGA right now.

I don’t hate the ball rollback. There are already golf balls out there that go way longer but are deemed “illegal”

USGA just now realizing they let too many things become legal.

The worlds best classic golf courses have become too short for major tournaments. Golf courses have way too large of a footprint in society.

Make 300 long again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't finished listening yet, but it's entertaining as always. I don't love the rollback on the ball idea either because it does not address the course conditions as you all discussed. I heard Bill Horschel say instead of rolling back the ball, why not limit the sweet on the driver so that it becomes more punishing on mishits. He said it would still allow those who have the skill and ability to hit it far to have that advantage but also stress the importance of putting a good swing on it, so the bad ones are punished. Would like to hear you all think about this.

ok my Apple Podcasts is all jacked up. Its playing an episode from last year talking about old ryder cups. need to just use the home page link

Sure enjoyed this episode. @ddec has good energy for a podcast!!

New term 'sky it you buy it' :LOL:

Great show @Canadan & @ddec !!!

When do I get to come on the show and discuss why Rory is a scumbag?

Great show @Canadan & @ddec !!!

When do I get to come on the show and discuss why Rory is a scumbag?
I'd have you on mute so many times, it'd be like I was doing the show alone 😄

@ddec are you back to feeling 💯??

Back