Video The Worst Golf Podcast Returns

Good listen today. I actually feel bad for the guy after I heard what he actually wrote. Sounds like either a severe substance abuse issue or a mental health crisis. I think the latter is more likely. Still bat **** to get an email like that. Good content though.

I wanted to laugh, cry and be angry all in a single email.

Watching again, I didn't catch the name of the tumbler lid shot dispenser thing. Anyone remember?
I kind of like it. It’s not often an ad gets validated but in this instance I think it does for me.

I’m looking for a Skyline Chili toy for you to put up there. Like a stuffed animal but 3 Way.

The email…. Bipolar schizophrenia at its finest. Can’t win a debate with someone that always debates themselves 😂

Flask AP is the kind of device that makes my work busier than it should be 😀

Project X shafts at the Dormie Club. Sounds like a spectacular time.

I still like Cameron Young to win the Masters.

Large part of region uses our golf carts are side by side ATVs and are loud as you can imagine

I could not allow myself to sign up to be a Hacker as much as I missed not getting my round with @JB

The setup works! The shelf and walls will fill up.

I’m looking for a Skyline Chili toy for you to put up there. Like a stuffed animal but 3 Way.
We both do understand how good that chili is

Podcast was the worst, good job.
Nearly spit my drink when 'the email' was shared. I've had so many interactions like that with that person in the fitness thread. Keep winning Ohio. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

I like the new studio. I apologize if it was mentioned (I was revising a brief and listening for Morgan Cup) but is the guitar from Colt Ford?

I’ll give it a watch later this morning.

I like the new studio. I apologize if it was mentioned (I was revising a brief and listening for Morgan Cup) but is the guitar from Colt Ford?

I’ll give it a watch later this morning.
No sir. Guitar is from Fender Golf, who makes some really good head covers and accessories.

I'm catching up on this episode and 5 minutes in @JB has one hell of a ban hammer story.....Oh my...

I listened to this while I was getting the ice ready this morning, I'll have to watch it later this afternoon once I get home.

JB reading the excerpt from the email was - how should I phrase this - hilarious!?!?! After reading the preview the other day on the forum there was no doubt in my mind. After hearing him read it there was certainly no doubt in my mind :D

Stuck out in the surveying field yesterday so finally catching up. The Ban Hammer and flaskcap, gotta love what comes out of the WGP! :ROFLMAO:

Just had a chance to listen. First thoughts, Ohio FTW. I didn't realize you all had all of that going on, but it explains the extended absence of the show. Dormie Club is perfect for the Project X event--such a fun course off the tee and put the driver to the test.

Tuesday we will be live again and announce the next participant in the Grandaddy

Finally got free time to listen. What a odd/weird/scary ban story!

might need to get that Flascap for some Tito's to garnish some beverage cart lemonade

Project X event at Dormie Club sounds fantastic

A Bucky helmet would look awesome on the shelf ;)621B1C52-27B8-4E77-89BF-A1021E12E18E.jpeg

Finally got free time to listen. What a odd/weird/scary ban story!

might need to get that Flascap for some Tito's to garnish some beverage cart lemonade

Project X event at Dormie Club sounds fantastic

A Bucky helmet would look awesome on the shelf ;)View attachment 9170608
We prefer winners on the shelf. :)

2 weeks late, but watching now. Life has been crazy lately

Well this one got juicy quick. Holy cow

Back