Tour Edge Exotics C722 Fairway Wood Review

For a $100, it's robbery.

What a deal!

Well, fellas. It’s like the old saying, “all that glitters isn’t gold.” I hit 3 balls at the range and they looked like dying ducks. Might have went 50 yards. Also, the C722 sounded like a hollow paint can!😳 It was worse than the G425 and I was outdoors. Everyone just stopped and stared it was so egregious. I pulled my Cleveland 3 wood and mashed one dead to center field deep. I messaged Kyle at Loggerhead. He said bring it back and they will warranty it if needed. I’ll keep you posted.

Well, fellas. It’s like the old saying, “all that glitters isn’t gold.” I hit 3 balls at the range and they looked like dying ducks. Might have went 50 yards. Also, the C722 sounded like a hollow paint can!😳 It was worse than the G425 and I was outdoors. Everyone just stopped and stared it was so egregious. I pulled my Cleveland 3 wood and mashed one dead to center field deep. I messaged Kyle at Loggerhead. He said bring it back and they will warranty it if needed. I’ll keep you posted.
Sorry it didn’t work out for you. 🥺

Had Loggerhead look at the club. The hozel had become loose. They rebonded it for me. Fixed the issues. It’s still a demanding club to hit, but it’s got some performance behind it.

Had Loggerhead look at the club. The hozel had become loose. They rebonded it for me. Fixed the issues. It’s still a demanding club to hit, but it’s got some performance behind it.
My I absolutely killed this thing on the range. Not sure why or how but it feels amazing to me. Appreciate the pay or forward on it. I'll be putting my e522 up for a giveaway.

My I absolutely killed this thing on the range. Not sure why or how but it feels amazing to me. Appreciate the pay or forward on it. I'll be putting my e522 up for a giveaway.
I never had an issue with the sound or feel. Hope you enjoy it.

I also saw this cheap in a store the other day and went in full ponder mode.

For the TEE fans out there, how does this one compare to some of their bombers in the past?

I also saw this cheap in a store the other day and went in full ponder mode.

For the TEE fans out there, how does this one compare to some of their bombers in the past?
If you are TEE fan, you will like the C722. The C722 is the first TEE I’ve spent time with since the E8 Beta and has E7/E8 Beta vibes with the shape, look, and feel.

If you are TEE fan, you will like the C722. The C722 is the first TEE I’ve spent time with since the E8 Beta and has E7/E8 Beta vibes with the shape, look, and feel.

Thanks. I sometimes still play an XCG7 4 wood. Currently have the EX10 Beta in the bag and XCG5 15° at home so I do love the brand. Not necessarily looking to change but might be too good a price to pass up.

Thanks. I sometimes still play an XCG7 4 wood. Currently have the EX10 Beta in the bag and XCG5 15° at home so I do love the brand. Not necessarily looking to change but might be too good a price to pass up.
Of course. I have so many good memories of the EX7 Beta. That was my first TEE club. The C722 is worth a shot, so to speak.

Back