The LIV/PGATour “Merger” Goes Off Course

In a cast of NWO characters Rory would be ___________
Not sure, but Phil now gives off a Hulk Hogan in black with a dyed beard vibe.

So jaded.. so me on the doll where Rory touched you..
You have just been fooled , I see Rory for what he really is… he’s the Fake Sting.

Last edited:
Not sure, but Phil now gives off a Hulk Hogan in black with a dyed beard vibe.
9CFCA3C8-D19C-4DB6-847B-2CD67A7D2669.jpeg
Hollywood Phil knew he was working heel, and embraced it.

If I could photo shop, he’d have a LIV dew rag on his head.
Or he takes one of his Green Jackets and spray paints LIV on the back?

IMG_4359.jpeg

Or he takes one of his Green Jackets and spray paints LIV on the back?
And rips it off, he’d still have 2 in the closet.

You have just been fooled , I see Rory for what he really is… he’s the Fake Sting.

give me examples of what I am missing..

give me examples of what I am missing..
Sting was the ultimate babyface (good guy) & The NWO had a fraudulent Sting that they tried to pass off as joining them.

D6E36453-F01D-4FFB-BBF2-1A0BC42CD1A1.jpeg
Rory wants everyone to believe he’s a good guy but he’s a fraud.

Sting was the ultimate babyface (good guy) & The NWO had a fraudulent Sting that they tried to pass off as joining them.

View attachment 9185263
Rory wants everyone to believe he’s a good guy but he’s a fraud.
I know the whole heel/baby face and fake sting thing. What am I missing with Rory that you “see him for what he is” and I dot .

I know the whole heel/baby face and fake sting thing. What am I missing with Rory that you “see him for what he is” and I dot .
My long standing issues with Rory predate this LIV situation.

He’s a known hypocrite with a penchant for commenting on issues that he knows nothing about, he’s a golfer from Northern Ireland not a political scientist (I’ll just leave it at that).

Even his former manager Chubby Chandler has said that he opens his mouth when shouldn’t, “He is doing things he shouldn’t be doing and opening his mouth too often."

This LIV situation just proved what I already knew, that he’s a hypocrite.

Yesss let’s dial up the madness for a Friday evening!!

glad you guys took the time to listen to @ddec… isn’t he just a gem?

Yesss let’s dial up the madness for a Friday evening!!

glad you guys took the time to listen to @ddec… isn’t he just a gem?
He’s a great guest no doubt, I always enjoy when he’s on.

My long standing issues with Rory predate this LIV situation.

He’s a known hypocrite with a penchant for commenting on issues that he knows nothing about, he’s a golfer from Northern Ireland not a political scientist (I’ll just leave it at that).

Even his former manager Chubby Chandler has said that he opens his mouth when shouldn’t, “He is doing things he shouldn’t be doing and opening his mouth too often."

This LIV situation just proved what I already knew, that he’s a hypocrite.

I like that he answers questions when asked. He has put his foot in his mouth a lot, I agree. But he also has been willing to say “I was wrong”. He is not a boring interview like everyone else.

My week and days have run together so bad that I forgot to check out the show on my drive today. Will give it a listen to tonight. I apologize for missing it early this morning.

I like that he answers questions when asked. He has put his foot in his mouth a lot, I agree. But he also has been willing to say “I was wrong”. He is not a boring interview like everyone else.
You like that he’s still backing Monahan after shamelessly using 9-11 families as worthless props to shame and scare players? And now Rory is in Canada demanding money from Saudi after all this…

You know they could just stick to their supposed moral compass and not be involved right?

You like that he’s still backing Monahan after shamelessly using 9-11 families as worthless props to shame and scare players? And now Rory is in Canada demanding money from Saudi after all this…

You know they could just stick to their supposed moral compass and not be involved right?
I haven't listened yet, I will tonight but my biggest issue with the whole thing is the High Horse Monahan was riding last year. It was all just Political posturing but guys like Mickelson took a beating because of it.

Back