CONTEST Win a Custom Cobra Wedge: Worst Golf Podcast #14

Woah!!! LFG @Gman79!! Congrats, dude.

Congrats @Gman79 !! This is very cool.

Congratulations @Gman79 cant wait to hear the results.

Congrats @Gman79! You’re in for a special treat

This is awesome! Congrats @Gman79 !!

Well this is certainly exciting!!
Congrats on the win!!! Looking forward to hearing about your session with Josè

Congrats @Gman79 !! What an opportunity!

Worst Golf Rule: can’t post solo rounds. In direct contradiction with self regulating honor system.

If I play by the rules I still post them. I don't see the difference if I am playing alone than if I get paired up with 3 random people who have no idea what I am writing down on my scorecard.

I am only about half way through but I have to disagree with @JB on honey mustard only being a dressing. There is honey mustard dressing but I have honey mustard that I put on sandwiches that definitely is not a dressing. Regarding Ranch and Blue Cheese I am definitely with you.

I'll listen to the rest tomorrow when I am doing yard work.

Anyone want to share about the LRB Grind, anyone put it in play or was it simply a grind on the club head momento?

I am only about half way through but I have to disagree with @JB on honey mustard only being a dressing. There is honey mustard dressing but I have honey mustard that I put on sandwiches that definitely is not a dressing. Regarding Ranch and Blue Cheese I am definitely with you.

I'll listen to the rest tomorrow when I am doing yard work.

That episode thread is here.

Have they arrived?!?!

Dang, I was really hoping for you that they were in hand.
no but wedge game is sooo much better sooo I'll be able to give a fair shake at the review.

Nah just daydreaming!
We promise they are being done. The person grinding them missed substantial time from work due to illness and is now back and will be getting these done.

Neither THP nor Cobra Golf likes that it has taken as long as it has. but a bit of a health scare unfortunately has caused the futher delay.

We promise they are being done. The person grinding them missed substantial time from work due to illness and is now back and will be getting these done.

Neither THP nor Cobra Golf likes that it has taken as long as it has. but a bit of a health scare unfortunately has caused the futher delay.
all good I know it's coming together.

Back