GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
During my review of Lady Golf I learned a lot about clothing. Karen really educated me on what exactly Bridge Wear is and why manufacturers are making more and more of it rather than just golf wear. Being able to "bridge" my wardrobe and wear most of my golf clothes in everday life has made my shopping easier. I have noticed the lines from Pahr Golf and many others really making bridge wear. Is anyone else also using their golf clothes for everyday clothes?

I mean don't get me wrong, I still have to have my jeans (seven & true religion fit the best) but I really like only having 1 wardrobe. It has made life so much easier.

BUt don't let me forget dresses. BCBG and Theory are my favorites. Can't wear those on the course.

During my review of Lady Golf I learned a lot about clothing. Karen really educated me on what exactly Bridge Wear is and why manufacturers are making more and more of it rather than just golf wear. Being able to "bridge" my wardrobe and wear most of my golf clothes in everday life has made my shopping easier. I have noticed the lines from Pahr Golf and many others really making bridge wear. Is anyone else also using their golf clothes for everyday clothes?

I mean don't get me wrong, I still have to have my jeans (seven & true religion fit the best) but I really like only having 1 wardrobe. It has made life so much easier.

BUt don't let me forget dresses. BCBG and Theory are my favorites. Can't wear those on the course.

My Nike microfiber flat front golf trousers. They feel great on the course but also don't look out of place as 'smart casual' wear. Love them. Comfortable (x 3)

Most of my golf clothes are from Talbots. Lots of bermudas and capris. So yes, I wear them all over. Harder to wear skorts around town, so I don't own quite so many.

Back