Harry Longshanks Clothing Article

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Harry has posted his weekly piece up on the main site. I hope you all enjoy it.

It can be found by going to latest news or by clicking here.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=223

Weekly! ROFL. But Harry's fun, and even right this time. With Annika especially, she always manages to look square and boxy. Love the tag line at the end, too.

Harry Longshanks said:
Perhaps a requirement that the ladies must wear a skort once every four rounds wouldn’t be so outrageous. The men of the PGA, after all, are subject to a “no shorts” rule, even in oppressive heat.

I understand this is a thought flow piece my dear, but if anyone imposed this rule, do you have any idea how we'd react? Outrageous! Look what happened when they asked the girls to learn three lines of English...now you want to require showing legs?

I've always thought there should be a no shorts rule, like with the men. But that's a class thing, not a femininity/sex appeal thing.

It reminds me of growing up in a (conservative) Baptist church, when we were required to wear skirts or dresses. But we had many long, ankle length options that would inhibit a golf game. (The older women, especially, would chose these.) That, and it was the 80s, and even at that same church the practice is now gone.

**Note: I don't know if you'd prefer discussion here, or at the end of the article.

• Admin
I like discussions at both. Please do leave comments on articles though, it shows the companies out there, that people are looking at them. But of course you should discuss. That is why we are here. Im not a dictator remember....lol

Please do leave comments on articles though, it shows the companies out there, that people are looking at them.

Now that you put it that way, it makes a lot of sense. I'll go think up a long list of pseudonyms and leave lots of comments saying I'll buy!

Okay, not really--just in case any company reps are on this forum as well.

• Admin
Claire you are the best.

Claire you are the best.

You know me--I work for clothes. Or wine. :blowkiss:

What Harry's article REALLY needs is a photo of him in a skort.

(Couldn't find a full length image of Jamie; this will have to do for now)

• Admin
That can be arranged.

Back