Caption This Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Putting up two pictures. Please caption both. The winner will be announced tomorrow. Both photos must be captioned. Winner will receive a Rules book. If you have already won one, THP will get creative.

funny-golf-pictures-08.jpg

golf_car.jpg

The winning caption and photo will also be on the main site.

I'm probably not eligible, but I love "Caption This" threads, so I'm playing anyway.

new_starburst.gif
from the makers of Enzyte, it's "THE COMPENSATOR!"

golf_car.jpg

Woo-hoo! I can finally drive the green!!!!

New HAMMER model!
*Disclaimer - warning: This product may lead to obnoxioius behaviour on the golf course. I has been known to cause cancer in small furry animals and fat old women. It will not compensate for your lack of prowess with the opposite sex, but may make you more attractive to the cancerous small woodland animals. Do not taunt the HAMMER, it has been known to revolt. Do not feed the HAMMER after midnight. If you experience nausea, drowsiness, loss of eyesight, enlargement of the prostate, corns on your feet or difficulty urinating, discontinue use immediately and seek professional medical attention. This product is non compliant, and is not endorsed by real people, only paid actors portraying real people on TV.

Leo DiCaprio's new car:
golf_car.jpg

• Admin

Largest Sweet Spot Guaranteed

golf_car.jpg

Damn this green is fast!
or
You think your Hybrid is green? Take that Ed Begley Jr.

Contrary to popular belief, the head of the club
is more important than the shaft.

golf_car.jpg

Talk about driving in the fairway!

Size doesn't matter, it's how he uses it.

golf_car.jpg

"This is registered ... this is Carl Spangler bent grass. The amazing thing about this car is you can drive it in the afternoon ... come home and get stoned to the bejesus belt that night"
(hopefully you know the caddyshack reference)

Last edited:

Hummer debuts it's new sporting goods line.

golf_car.jpg

The mobile putting green. (Fed Ex: We understand.)

• Admin
We got some good ones, keep em coming.

"This is registered ... this is Carl Spangler bent grass. The amazing thing about this car is you can drive it in the afternoon ... come home and get stoned to the bejesus belt that night"
(hopefully you know the caddyshack reference)

ahhh.... takin' me back, we use to play drinking games to Caddyshack at Virginia Tech(not a student there, but partied there an awful lot).

Brad, make sure you caption both

"Tired of the attention, poor Kevin finally found a way of transporting his driver to the tee-off area unnoticed."

Putting up two pictures. Please caption both. The winner will be announced tomorrow. Both photos must be captioned. Winner will receive a Rules book. If you have already won one, THP will get creative.

Yeah, thats right Its a demo for HEMI
golf_car.jpg

ka, ka, ka, kia...

The winning caption and photo will also be on the main site.

winner?

Why the USGA insists on approving new equipment

golf_car.jpg

Finally--the perfect cart for courses that insist you walk.

Woo-hoo! I can finally drive the green!!!!

There's just no way to top that one!

The caption contest will stay open until later this morning. The winner will be announced around lunch

Last edited:

"This thing is illegal in 49 of the 50 states."

golf_car.jpg

"Sorry I took going green a little too far."

The winner of this caption contest was Mr. Harry Longshanks. We will have another one coming up really soon.

Don't worry if you didn't win. We will have tons of prizes and giveaways each and every week.

cONGRATULATIONS hARRY!

I hate it when I post after I have been doing something that needs to be in all caps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back