Question for those who are anti 14 way top.

I like the woode top , makes sense and is organized.

8 way is better
and construction is good

I don't hate it and would prefer it over a 4-way or 5-way top, but 14-way still reigns supreme in my book.

I've never been a fan of the semi-rectangular shape of Ogio bags, which is weird because it actually makes more sense than a cylindrical bag.

I used to like the old school Woode top.

Woode is my favorite organizational design.

I personally can not go more than 4 way. I’m sure this works for someone just not me.

I really do like the 14 way top but this would be the next choice. @BB Fan Girl has this bag and it works well. I really like that the woods are separate it makes dealing with the irons easier.

Seeing a trend…

Love the woode 8-way top. Have used for two years. Rubber top now wearing on shafts pretty significantly, but to be expected after heavy use.

I like a 14-way as long as it's done right. I do not love the woode though. In fact I have asked to be excluded from all group chat discussions about the best way to organize them. 😆

Love the woode 8-way top. Have used for two years. Rubber top now wearing on shafts pretty significantly, but to be expected after heavy use.
No Way Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I can’t get down with a Woode top. 14 or 5 way for me.

Snake Cell Phone GIF

The overmold does a great a great job of protecting shafts. I don’t necessarily like the residue it streaks on clubs. But it rubs right off

More like the “not-Goode” top.
joke drums GIF by neomagazinroyale

I’ll see myself out.

The 14 way is iron covers disguised as a golf bag.

The Woode is an 8 way top, that has some organization. Not great, but well done.

I've personally never been a fan of this top for some reason. I'd rather just use a standard 4 or 5 way.

The 14 way is iron covers disguised as a golf bag.

The Woode is an 8 way top, that has some organization. Not great, but well done.
The problem with 14 ways is the holes jam up.

Back