LPGA Glamour Girls

ClairefromClare

Give 'em Helen!
Reaction score
Handicap
Brazilian
This is sort of a follow up to Harry's riff on Annika's taste in ice cream.

Seems both Annika and Lorena have some recent glamour shots out, in different contexts. Lorena was featured in Hola (rats--saved the bookmark for diacriticals on the other computer), and Annika has some new perfume coming out.

This seriously does not look like Annika Sorenstam to me. She's supposed to be putting out a wine as well--a syrah.

Last edited:
It sure is Brittney

It sure is Brittney

I guess if you look at the picture you would see that it said Brittney. I should start looking a little closer. :roll: HOTT!!

So Patricia Hannigan lied. That's what I get for believing a blogger, huh?

:confused2: Total pop culture idiot here. :confused2:

Claire, I saw that blog, too. It compared her to Britney and J.Lo for making perfume, I think that's why they threw in the Brit pic. I googled for her perfume picture but I don't think it's out yet. That's prob the last step. :smile:

Okay, then, Annika at the ESPYs, looking none too comfortable in formal wear:

2008+ESPY+Awards+Arrivals+UtSRMhcp5Xyl.jpg

She has better looking shoulders than I do! :dohanim:

hubba-hubba

She has better looking shoulders than I do! :dohanim:

hubba-hubba

Well, my arms and shoulders are better looking than hers, but no I won't prove it. Unless Josh pulls off that get-together at a time that doesn't interfer with school breaks, tax season, and kids' sports. :D

We got to talking about that and that needs to get pushed back to the following year! We have England and Hawaii to do next year. So if Josh's thing happens, we'll have to do the 2010 version.

Is that a dress or a black tiki hut?

This is sort of a follow up to Harry's riff on Annika's taste in ice cream.

Seems both Annika and Lorena have some recent glamour shots out, in different contexts. ...

[/URL]

......This seriously does not look like Annika Sorenstam to me. She's supposed to be putting out a wine as well--a syrah.

In 2006 (or was it 2007?) there was a calendar released of Australian female tour golfers. Although some of the golfers are undeniable pretty, each photo had been that touched up, some of the photos didn't look a lot like the subject.

Some of the photos are in here -
http://golf-babes.blogspot.com/2006_11_01_archive.html

Looks like there's a second calendar coming out -> http://www.womensgolfcalendar.com/

Last edited:
Back