Contest Winners Thread

Looks like I pulled off a nice win on IG, from @holein1trickshots

Screenshot_20231228_114854_Instagram.jpg

I am recognizing a few THPers win some of the PGAPappas giveaways - nice!

I need to commit more to insta giveaways apparently. I've never won anything on there.
You really should. I’ve won a lot over the years on there. Not much lately on Instagram but still worth a shot.

Congrats to the multitude of THPers with wins in Pappas contests.

Here's the one I won in the PGAPappas 12 Days of Christmas

Screenshot_20231231_145943_Instagram.jpg

I was fit into Steelfiber I95s several years ago, and have them in my Mizuno JPX919 forged irons. I'm really looking forward to getting these Private Reserves, and will be putting them in my Tour Edge Exotics C722s.

Speaking of the PGA Pappas giveaways, I was one of the many THPers who won, and my prize is a TavisMathew/Cuater 7-piece outfit.

Speaking of the PGA Pappas giveaways, I was one of the many THPers who won, and my prize is a TavisMathew/Cuater 7-piece outfit.
Great prize! Get a wanderlust full zip hoodie if you haven’t got one yet.

Great prize! Get a wanderlust full zip hoodie if you haven’t got one yet.
I was wondering about that one since the GD guys seem to love it! I get an outwear piece so it will get serious consideration

I was wondering about that one since the GD guys seem to love it! I get an outwear piece so it will get serious consideration
Yes by far one of my favorite pieces that we got.

Yes by far one of my favorite pieces that we got.
nice. TM has more good outerwear options than they did the last time I looked but the Wanderlust still stands out

I stated the other day they came in 3s. Found out today I won this one. It’s #3 lol.
IMG_8910.jpeg

I have some Footjoy gloves from the Pete giveaway coming. It's been a long time since using FJ gloves. Recently will compare to DTC brands small and large. Red Rooster, CaddyDaddy and Eagles and Arrows will all be compared.

I have also found out that i won a contest from PGA Pappas Putter from LA Golf

Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 4.22.54 PM.png

I have some Footjoy gloves from the Pete giveaway coming. It's been a long time since using FJ gloves. Recently will compare to DTC brands small and large. Red Rooster, CaddyDaddy and Eagles and Arrows will all be compared.
Excited to see how they compare! Congrats @G-Man !

My tiny win, a polo from Deolax
1000011048.jpg

Fit is pretty good, right in line with TM imo
1000011052.jpg

My Pete Pappas win was a Cru leather carry bag and a set of 3 custom leather head covers. Incredibly nice high quality stuff from everything I have seen and read.

Looks like I pulled off a nice win on IG, from @holein1trickshots

View attachment 9232921
I just received my Rapsodo prize package I won from Joshua Kelley - @holein1trickshots on Instagram. A nice note, the MLM2Pro, a huge Rapsodo Golf towel, and a couple of big Rapsodo stickers. Can't wait to get my net put back up and give this thing a try, just have to wait for a little snow to melt before I can get set up outside.

20240109_124822r.jpg

Man I keep looking at these, my net in the back year would be so much help

IMG_7613.png

Just found out I won a new custom fit PXG driver. So excited to get a fitting for the first time ever! I’ll share my fitting experience on here y’all. Have a great weekend!

Back