Contest Winners Thread

Pretty excited to get these bad boys today :D
20231106_180054.jpg

UPS did their best to give me a heart attack but this beauty showed up today. Handwritten note was a great touch as well as some stickers and a towel.
Super excited to try this out.

1000009415.jpg

UPS did their best to give me a heart attack but this beauty showed up today. Handwritten note was a great touch as well as some stickers and a towel.

View attachment 9226495
Thats a nice win! Congrats!

View attachment 9226495
dang, what a win! congrats!

View attachment 9226495
Congrats! I love mine and can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!!

1000005632.jpg

1702935004721.png

I have to thank @Sox_Fan for this one. We’ve been trading tags the past week or so, and he got into this one first 👍

I have to thank @Sox_Fan for this one. We’ve been trading tags the past week or so, and he got into this one first 👍
Can always tell when the working pals have a break as the tags start rolling in. I tag all day being home 😂

Congrats on the W as just saw your win when I entered day 5

Can always tell when the working pals have a break as the tags start rolling in. I tag all day being home 😂

Congrats on the W as just saw your win when I entered day 5
Those ball markers are freaking sweet. Maybe I can win two in a row??

View attachment 9226495
Damn nice win right there

Awesome! Congratulations!!! I won one from them also. I believe it was day 3.

Not golf, but won a RPN3 digital pistol safe last week on IG. Came in last night. Super nice!

Evolve isn’t messing around with shipping to their winners!

1703302022847.jpeg

Screenshot_20231220_143146_Instagram.jpg

Just found out I won another staff bag. 🤣🤣
Women’s US Open!
IMG_8872.pngIMG_8873.png

Got these beautiful apex pro 21s today. And seeing as it was 60* in ohio I had to go try them out... my first impression was they were amazing! Even my off center hits were feeling better then my 2018 ap2s I loved my ap 2s but today I fell in love with my callaway apex pros. Obviously this is one round but I have played golf long enough to know what feels good and what doesn't. Distance wise I am about the same maybe a little longer with the apex... a Big thank you to @JB & @GolferGal for this holiday cheer giveaway.

Attachments

• 1000002204.jpg
    1000002204.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 20231226_145511.jpg
    20231226_145511.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 9
You are going to need to build a room onto your house just to store all of your staff bags! :D

Congratulations on the awesome win!
Thanks!

And another one! They usually come in threes. Lol My mancave displays is getting primed and ready. 🤣
IMG_8883.png

Back