EXPERIENCE The 2024 Goat Cup with Callaway Golf

All of the above. The first meeting. Seeing @JB when he doesn't look like death on a cracker. Meeting @JasonFinleyCG and @JDax (in person). Taking on Briggs Ranch. The pro shop at Briggs... I need a few things I didn't get at Dormie.... head cover, potentially a bucket hat, a polo... maybe something to give away for a lucky person here that's never been to Dormie Network... I look forward to the dinners and night time putting... the time spent.. the soft goods instructions from @AT_CG the laughs, the great golf shots... the test of the greens vs my new short game approach... Taco truck at the turn anyone??

Only dread is travel. Flying from WV means a long layover somewhere. I may have to drive a few hours to fly reasonably.
Sounds like one freaking awesome time. Let this set in…it’s going to be all that and more!!!

Rumor has it, my main man @JDax is working on some new gear
My goodness it was a freaking chore…who do I send the bill to? 😂

Rumor has it, my main man @JDax is working on some new gear
Yeah attempting to figure out what this GOAT Cup bag is going to look like.

Unless something strange happens I’ll be adding a smoke hybrid at the 4i spot and doing a driver fitting. If the TD at 8 degrees does for me what I think it can I’ll have it in the bag

How are you gents preparing for this event? Any specific plans or goals?
Booked flight yesterday so guess i'm prepared :ROFLMAO: I need at least 2 days dry before it's worthwhile going to the course, mudder rounds don't help anyone's game. Still need to figure out if I stay with the old Tour edge irons (cause i know them) or throw caution and bag the uncharted Paradym's :D It's a mini grandaddy for me, what's @JasonFinleyCG say, they get to take on a bunch of golfers with new clubs, new balls and no course knowledge... go Team @AT_CG!!!

Last edited:
Yeah attempting to figure out what this GOAT Cup bag is going to look like.
Austin Powers Flirting GIF

It’s 18 hours to drive to SA. 😃

And work on your driver because if you don’t hit that thing well, our captain is going to let you know about it hahahaah
Should I be preemptive and change my forum name to @finleybait ? :ROFLMAO: My driver is subject to the space between my ears... but I'll be bringing a Callaway :)

Booked flight yesterday so guess i'm prepared :ROFLMAO: I need at least 2 days dry before it's worthwhile going to the course, mudder rounds don't help anyone's game. Still need to figure out if I stay with the old Tour edge irons (cause i know them) or throw caution and bag the uncharted Paradym's :D It's a mini grandaddy for me, what's @JasonFinleyCG say, they get to take on a bunch of golfers with new clubs, new balls and no course knowledge... go Team @AT_CG!!!
LFG Team Tudor 💪🏻🔥

Doing well. We need to get a round sometime.

Also friendly wager on the goat? Finley is taking this one.
I’m in for Team Tudor 💰

Let’s say, dozen of your choice of Chrome Tour balls?

I’m in for Team Tudor 💰

Let’s say, dozen of your choice of Chrome Your balls?
Let's double that. I'll buy you a box and a random Tudor supporter of your choice a box too.
You in?

1704937355740.png

Saw in the Morgan Cup thread mention of free Golf Galaxy Darkspeed fitting and went to sign up for it at my local store and looky here… signed up for both and can’t wait to hit them… added bonus of complimentary golf ball fitting so I can test out the Chrome Tour vs X

61 days out... todays plans are some putting practice and some wet wedge work. Tomorrow: simulator.

View attachment 9235630

Saw in the Morgan Cup thread mention of free Golf Galaxy Darkspeed fitting and went to sign up for it at my local store and looky here… signed up for both and can’t wait to hit them… added bonus of complimentary golf ball fitting so I can test out the Chrome Tour vs X
I don't know what you are playing now, but I think I have tested most. It is one of the most forgiving heads ball speed wise I have tested to date.

I don't know what you are playing now, but I think I have tested most. It is one of the most forgiving heads ball speed wise I have tested to date.
Have you spent any time with the triple Diamond Smoke?

Back