You know where to send it.

On second thought, since it looks like you send by regular mail, I'll give you that instead.

does it contain asperthame?

Nope it does not contain any asperthame.

If you would like to try some, please feel free to respond here or PM Me. I will be shipping them tomorrow.

Last edited:
The 4 people that PM'd me, yours are going out tomorrow. I still have plenty if people would like to try it.

Its just water for me on the course.
Goodness knows, I get enough of the err... other stuff... off of the course.

JB I got the envelope in the mail today. They must have dropped a catalog on it or something because the packet was broken. It did smell good, but I won't be trying it out. Is this stuff available in stores, if so where?

Like I said in my other post, I was stupid when I sent them and did not use padded mailers. I can resend the stuff out to you so that you can try it out. I am really curious to everyones feedback before I do the review.

That would be great if you re-sent it, it's totally up to you. When I got the mail I noticed a wet envelope and thought they had spilled something on it, then I saw the return addy and opened it.lol

same thing happened to me... my envelope had a delicious grape smell to it

I'm surprised that the package broke in the mail, I would have thought it was a crystal rather than an actual liquid

Im working on getting each of you some more here in the next few days.

My wife just IM'd me and said mine arrived safely. I'll try it out and report back.

Thank you Klaymon. I look forward to hearing your report.

Yours was sent, but there is usually a slight delay due to crossing border.

OK, I got the packet put into a bottle of water, gave it a little shake and had at it. It definitely is grape flavored. I've had some food items that claim to be a certain flavor and are based very loosely on that flavor. This is ample in the grape department. This is a positive. I hate stuff that has just enough flavor that you can tell something is there but not really get the full effect. I wanted grape and I got it.

However, I found it to be, for lack of a better description, ever so slightly bitter perhaps. This may be attributed to the fact it has no sugar in it. It also tended to leave my mouth feeling a bit dry even though I just downed half a bottle of water.

This was not an unpleasant test, but it's not something I see myself purchasing. I would give it 3 out of 5 stars.

Diet coke before hit off, same again at half way and water in between. I have an addiction to diet coke.:beat-up:

I got my packet yesterday (intact, no leakage!). Tried it today, and yes, it's very grapey! No aftertaste. Not bad, but I like just plain water best. But for someone who is in an area with bad-tasting water, it would work out well.

We got our package yesterday..ours too is intact. Will be mixing it up and taking it along with our game on Sunday. Thanks for sending :D

Let me know your thoughts after trying it.

^^^^ I remember my first beer! ^^^^

JB....my apologies, :embarrassed: we received the drink packets - intact! It had a very true grape flavour. Didn't taste artificial at all IMHO.

Thanks for sending!

Glad you enjoyed them.

Back