Off Course – 2024 PGA Show Recap

@JB

I have said it a few times. The pga tour is terminal and has a signed DNR.

I am super bummed as this was my primary sport entertainment.
It'll be an easy swap to LIV.

There's no point in taking sides at this point, even the PGA Tour jumped ship.

It'll be an easy swap to LIV.

There's no point in taking sides at this point, even the PGA Tour jumped ship.
It’s just a bummer. I want all the best to compete together. The PGA tour sucks..

Enjoyed the listen today. The whole MOI and club face squaring part made me feel a little like I knew what I was talking about and a little like I didn’t know anything at the same time. Heavy weight forward in my Paradym TD turned left a lot easier for me than heavy weight back and I didn’t understand why. It makes sense and seems a little obvious now.

So I went back and listened again and really connected on the production of pga tour events having watched the last couple. Man those takes are spot on. Especially the comment @JB made about going to some random dude who’s +12 with a 50ft putt. He’s either making it or getting eaten by an animal. It reminds me of 2010 era poker coverage. Every hand was going to turn into a big pot and eventually the audience wanted something different. They now have something similar to what you guys mentioned in the pod with streamed access to every hand during major tournaments and I think golf needs to go in this direction.

If you want to grow the game, give the audience more access to the golf. Not less

Reactions: JB
Back