Callaway Fusion Glove

I don't remember him saying specifically which retailers would be carrying it.
Yeah there wasn’t part of our discussion either but would assume all the big ones would have it as The Fusion is one of their main gloves

For those at the Grandaddy did @AT_CG say if the Fusion glove is available at Roger Dunn/Worldwide Golf?
There wasn’t a mention of which retailers would be carrying these. I know the PGA Superstore near me has them on the shelves and online. He did mention that the early release would be location dependent based if golf was in season or not. I won’t speculate but believe you will start seeing these in stores soon.
The golf course I played a few weeks ago did not have them and asked if they would be getting them, however he wasn’t the right person.

So I tried these on and had quite a few with it on and to me it was too loose. I could definitely see this glove being really great when it's warm out, but the fit for me just doesn't work like the Tour Authentic does. Compared to the Tour, the middle, index, and thumb are too long and not as snug and felt it be better without a glove. It will definitely be a great glove for those in warmer climates and who want a cooler glove when it's hot out, I just don't like the fit unfortunately.
Would you compare the fit more to the Weather Spann glove then. That was my opinion of it. I however bought my 1st Tour Authentic a few weeks ago. It is now my favorite glove of all time.

Would you compare the fit more to the Weather Spann glove then. That was my opinion of it. I however bought my 1st Tour Authentic a few weeks ago. It is now my favorite glove of all time.
I would say it is very similar. My goal is to pick up a Weather Spann next time I’m out for some additional comparisons in the realm of fitting.

I’ve used the Fusion since I’ve got back from The Grandaddy and these gloves are durable and feel good at the same time. My Tour Authentic that we received are still sitting packaged up.

I haven't tried the Weather Spann, but I Messaged Austin and told him that the Tour glove has switched me back to wearing a glove after 13ish + years of not wearing one.

I would say it is very similar. My goal is to pick up a Weather Spann next time I’m out for some additional comparisons in the realm of fitting.

I’ve used the Fusion since I’ve got back from The Grandaddy and these gloves are durable and feel good at the same time. My Tour Authentic that we received are still sitting packaged up.
The Tour Authentic quickly became my favorite. I’ve been a FJ Stasof guy for a long time. That has now changed.

I’m excited to try this out. I’m a HUGE fan of Tour Authentic. Not sure anything will ever bump that for me. Fits me perfect. But I’m still ready for some golf to test this out.
I love the tour authentic but I can definitely see on a hot day using this glove instead.. I used it the other day in the sim and it feels very nice. I did not get the stretching feel that I got with the Weather Spann

I love the tour authentic but I can definitely see on a hot day using this glove instead.. I used it the other day in the sim and it feels very nice. I did not get the stretching feel that I got with the Weather Spann

I might use the Fusion for my GolfTec swing eval. I just know Tour Authentic fits me so perfectly and performs.

The weather spann and fusion fit the same for me. I think @mtbloco may have went a size down in Fusion than normal? Can’t remember.

I have the tour authentic and fusion in my trunk outside and can get them if you have any questions.

There wasn’t a mention of which retailers would be carrying these. I know the PGA Superstore near me has them on the shelves and online. He did mention that the early release would be location dependent based if golf was in season or not. I won’t speculate but believe you will start seeing these in stores soon.
The golf course I played a few weeks ago did not have them and asked if they would be getting them, however he wasn’t the right person.
I am headed to my club in a minute. I will check with the pro shop and if they don’t have it. I’ll stop by Roger Dunn on my way to the post office. I’ll report back this evening as to what I find.

I still have no used this yet as my WS last so long. Will be getting to using this asap.

my hand and finger length has me in XL with all three. However the circumference of my palm is not overly large. I seem to like the snugness of an L in the Fusion glove over it in an XL.

my hand and finger length has me in XL with all three. However the circumference of my palm is not overly large. I seem to like the snugness of an L in the Fusion glove over it in an XL.
When I try the Fusion I’ll go down one size.

image.jpg

One for the sim, one for the bag. Ready to try them out after work. Feels good fit just trying on. Got here quick from the website order, too.

I’ve used my Fusion glove for about 7 rounds plus some range time and it still looks really good. Some discoloration from brand new Z cord grips and whatnot but that seems pretty normal to me. IMG_8433.jpegIMG_8434.jpeg

Won a raffle at my home course and got a dozen Chrome Tours and 1 of these gloves. I tried it on and felt pretty good, so figured I would use for yesterdays round... and I loved it. Can't believe how good this glove is for the price point. I could use this full time and be very pleased. Not as solf as the Tour Authentic, but I still found it to be very comfortable. Honestly... battle for glove will be between this and Weather Spann.... and either way I am winning.

@AT_CG and his crew keeps knocking it out of the park!

I've used my Fusions for two full rounds on course and multiple sim sessions (two separate gloves) and so far love them. Plenty soft, plenty of grip. Very comfortable. Haven't hit hot season here yet, so I'll see how they do with heat and humidity and sweat, but so far they've been great, especially for the price point.

I finally got the Fusion glove out I bought few months ago, The Fusion has a great fit and grip. I do like the mesh backing. The glove is very comfortable while playing and had no issues. For the price point this glove is and the materials it is excellent. I would not hesitate to game this glove full time. Callaway is killing it in the glove market!

Still wearing my original glove that I first slipped on at the Grandaddy.

This glove shocks me. I am trying to swing the absolute crap out of everything, switching around how I grip the clubs, and normally my gloves would be coming apart by now (ahem another manufacturer whose initials are FootJoy).

Still going strong. Still comfortable. No rips/tears/wear at all.

This glove shocks me. I am trying to swing the absolute crap out of everything, switching around how I grip the clubs, and normally my gloves would be coming apart by now (ahem another manufacturer whose initials are FootJoy).

Still using mine from the Grandaddy as well. Durability is quite impressive

Still using my Grandaddy glove also, it's the only glove I've used since I put it on for our fittings at ECPC. I have 27 rounds on it so far, along with a bunch of range sessions, and it's still going strong. It's dirty, but the palm and fingers are in perfect shape, no rips, velcro is still holding up well. I'm impressed with the durability and comfort.

Still using my Grandaddy glove also, it's the only glove I've used since I put it on for our fittings at ECPC. I have 27 rounds on it so far, along with a bunch of range sessions, and it's still going strong. It's dirty, but the palm and fingers are in perfect shape, no rips, velcro is still holding up well. I'm impressed with the durability and comfort.
Episode 1 Wow GIF by PBS

For those that used both how is that one compared to the weather spann glove?

Picked up a new Fusion glove a week or so ago. Couple rounds of golf and some sim time on it so far. Very happy with it. I feel the fit is much better than the weather
Spann gloves I bought a few months ago. I am super pleased with it. I am now a Callaway glove convert.

20240216_115306.jpg

You guys convinced me to give these a try.

Back