Callaway Fusion Glove

I've long been a fan of Callaway's gloves. They just seem to be a good fit for my hand. The ones they used to sell at Costco were my go to and I still have a couple left, along with some of the tour authentics. They're just coming into shops here and trying one on, they're likely to be my new go to.

I'm hopeful we get to test these out during The GOAT Cup, the feedback has been great.

For those that used both how is that one compared to the weather spann glove?
I haven't use the Weather Spann a ton--maybe a few rounds and range session, but I prefer The Fusion over it by a good margin and it's worth the extra money IMO. The combination of materials makes it feel softer and feel like a better product. Grip and fit is really good as well. It's breathable and durability is noteworthy.

I haven't use the Weather Spann a ton--maybe a few rounds and range session, but I prefer The Fusion over it by a good margin and it's worth the extra money IMO. The combination of materials makes it feel softer and feel like a better product. Grip and fit is really good as well. It's breathable and durability is noteworthy.
Interesting... I've been in the Weather Spann or Tour Authentic since last year. Still have a lot of Weather Spann's to play through.

Interesting... I've been in the Weather Spann or Tour Authentic since last year. Still have a lot of Weather Spann's to play through.
When you put on the Tour Authentic it feels like a premium glove. The Fusion feels, as it should, like a step down from that but a step above the Weather Spann.

Here are a few pics of my Fusion glove to show the wear after 28 rounds (counting today) and a bunch of range sessions:

IMG_6149.JPG

IMG_6150.JPG

IMG_6151.JPG

IMG_6152.JPG

This is my current favorite glove. It is pretty light, stays dry, and a great glove for Arizona.

I like the Tour Authentic, but haven’t used one of the two new ones I have because I have been using this same glove for range/rounds since December.

Last edited:
This is my current favorite glove. It is pretty light, stays dry, and a great glove for Arizona.

I like the Tour Authentic, but haven’t used one of the two I got yet because I have been using this same glove for range/rounds since December.
Same. My 2 Tour Authentics and the other Fusion are still in the packaging, waiting for this one to wear out.

I almost don't want to open the Tour Authentics just because Callaway did such an awesome special packaging for us:

CTAG.JPG

Same. My 2 Tour Authentics and the other Fusion are still in the packaging, waiting for this one to wear out.

I almost don't want to open the Tour Authentics just because Callaway did such an awesome special packaging for us:

View attachment 9244806
I've missed that if it was shown before. That's beyond fantastic!

I've missed that if it was shown before. That's beyond fantastic!
Just looking at it brings back all the feels from the Grandaddy, and how awesome Callaway is. They could have just handed them to us in the original packaging and said "Here's some gloves for you" and we would have been perfectly happy, but they went out of their way to make it extra special. I can't possibly say enough about how awesome everybody at Callaway was to us.

(That's a photo of a hole from The Hideaway behind the 'G' on the packaging, by the way.) :love:

Just looking at it brings back all the feels from the Grandaddy, and how awesome Callaway is. They could have just handed them to us in the original packaging and said "Here's some gloves for you" and we would have been perfectly happy, but they went out of their way to make it extra special. I can't possibly say enough about how awesome everybody at Callaway was to us.

(That's a photo of a hole from The Hideaway behind the 'G' on the packaging, by the way.) :love:
It's (also) the little details that really show how out and above they go!

That's a package that doesn't get tossed after opening for sure.

I’m still using my Fusion glove 4 months on. Don’t think I’ve ever had a glove last this long.

I’m still using my Fusion glove 4 months on. Don’t think I’ve ever had a glove last this long.
I'm still using my Fusion glove from the Grandaddy also. I have about 50 rounds (plus a bunch of range sessions) on it so far and it's still going strong.

I finally retired one. After 10 rounds plus at least that many range sessions, it had stretched enough I decided it was time for a freshie.

But no holes or wear spots.

I'm still using my Fusion glove from the Grandaddy also. I have about 50 rounds (plus a bunch of range sessions) on it so far and it's still going strong.
That’s insane. They may have made these too well.

That’s insane. They may have made these too well.
I'm honestly pretty impressed with its durability. I didn't expect it, to be honest, so I'm pleasantly surprised by it.

I knew they would be durable, but this is something else.
I’m looking forward to full summer heat testing.

I’m not looking forward to summer. But testing these gloves in the AZ furnace will be a nice break.

I’m looking forward to full summer heat testing.

I’m not looking forward to summer. But testing these gloves in the AZ furnace will be a nice break.
I think they’ll be incredible in the heat. Our temps aren’t as high as yours, but we will have the humidity.

I think they’ll be incredible in the heat. Our temps aren’t as high as yours, but we will have the humidity.
Yeah the need to have attest to pairs of gloves in play is foreign to me.

The mesh should serve the temp regulation well.

I am just curious if you have tried this glove yet and what you thought? I played Weather Spann most of last year and think the Fusion has held up better. I usually have two Fusion gloves in the bag to rotate during a round.

I am just curious if you have tried this glove yet and what you thought? I played Weather Spann most of last year and think the Fusion has held up better. I usually have two Fusion gloves in the bag to rotate during a round.
I much prefer the Fusion as well. Fits me better and I'm blown away by the durability.

We played the Tour Authentic at the GOAT Cup, and I have a bunch of Weather Spann to play through until I get to the Fusion.

Back