This is not a riddle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gone for four days and this is the best material you folks can give me to work with?

First off, if you MUST carry a ball retriever (and why?), there's a telescoping model you can hide in a bag pocket so no one has to know yo have it until you use it.

Second, my Datrek has that fast ball thing and it's annoying as all get out, I have small fingers, and even I have to work to pry a ball out. It's easier to unzip the top of the thing and take out a ball the old fashioned way.

I'm gone for four days and this is the best material you folks can give me to work with?

First off, if you MUST carry a ball retriever (and why?), there's a telescoping model you can hide in a bag pocket so no one has to know yo have it until you use it.

Second, my Datrek has that fast ball thing and it's annoying as all get out, I have small fingers, and even I have to work to pry a ball out. It's easier to unzip the top of the thing and take out a ball the old fashioned way.

You need to scan back and see all of the unboxing. Plenty of stuff for you to take a look at. But we are glad to have you back.

I have the predecessor to the Cally Warbird Hot model stand bag. It suits motorized cart, smoothy push buggy or carry use and requires little space in the car and home storage. This bag has ample pockets for everything I need on the course including an insulated compartment near the base for a drink bottle. Best golf bag I have owned and is very popular on our local Sunshine Tour with the Cally pros.

I saw them--did a couple of early morning drivebys when no one else was up. Including on this forum. Didn't make a whole lot of sense to respond to old banter, and the laptop doesn't have sound, so I ignored the video clips. But the photos were fun.

Harry -

I've got the Nike Sasquatch, and it's been nothing but awesome. I liked it better than the Sun Mountain, it's more comfortable to carry.

It's also got 14 full length dividers, plus an umbrella holder, but no provision for a ball retriever (the only thing I'd change)

It's got an insulated pocket, and lots of other organization pockets. It's also got a 'quick grab' ball pocket which is a cool feature.

http://www.edwinwattsgolf.com/webap...-tour-bag-2007_10001_10001_81502_-1_1124_.htm

I've got the red one (I really wanted the black one, but they were back ordered at the time) and I really do love it. The carry straps come off easily to toss it on a cart, and have full access to all the pockets.

4203-3.jpg

Thats the one I was looking at but for some reason I just dont pull the trigger.

Unless I'm home in Texas in the summer (110* +), I usually walk. And I've never had a problem throwing my stand bag on a cart, so yeah, I've never felt the need for a cart or staff bag. Plus, I usually keep my clubs in my car, so I wouldn't ever bother with moving my clubs from one bag to another.

Harry,

I've never tried a stand bag. Only have a cart bag. Have you ever felt like the weight of the clubs fatigued your shoulders & affected your swing?

Harry,

I've never tried a stand bag. Only have a cart bag. Have you ever felt like the weight of the clubs fatigued your shoulders & affected your swing?

There are times when the weight of the bag can affect my stamina but I have never experienced it affecting any of my swing mechanics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back