2024 Titleist AVX Golf Balls

I need to grab some of these to try.

I've got a dozen of these bad boys to test out next round. 👍

My playing partner got a box of these in red and was using them for the first time yesterday. He has a problem with massive sidespin on tee shots and these babies were flying pretty straight for him all day long. Some of the straightest tee shots I've ever seen him hit, both with driver and hybrids or irons off the tee.

I didn’t think AVX came in red…

I used this ball during my fitting today. Pretty impressed. Definitely lowered my ball flight.

I used this ball during my fitting today. Pretty impressed. Definitely lowered my ball flight.
Some of those numbers were really low on spin. I don't know man. I'm not convinced this is your ball. Are you trying to get that low? At your speed I was surprised at some of those 7 iron numbers.

Some of those numbers were really low on spin. I don't know man. I'm not convinced this is your ball. Are you trying to get that low? At your speed I was surprised at some of those 7 iron numbers.
It did what I wanted it to so it works. Depending on what I choose, I might have to look elsewhere.

I'm gonna finally use these on Sunday vs the CT. Hope to see some lower trajectory.

Absolutely love the AVX's as it's helped lower my trajectory in huge ways.

I've been wanting to give the AVX a go again... Really liked them while back but got into the whirlwind of ball selection and got away from them before they really had a chance.

I switched to Taylormade TP5 several years ago when the ProV1 crested $45/dozen. When the price matched both 2ish years ago I signed up for the subscription model saving about 7ish/dozen.

Now, I was gifted a dozen AVX by my team for Christmas and put it in play a few weeks ago and all I can say is this is now my favorite ball. I love the flatter driver flight which promotes roll and the softer feel off the irons. The fact they are $5-$10 bucks a dozen cheaper also is great.

Whoever wants a lower spin (straighter) and flatter flight ball, don't sleep on these.

AVX is my go to. Just a great overall ball. Don't play it 100% just because of the cost.

I'm going to put the AVX back in my bag. I really wish it were a little softer, but it's gave me some good rounds earlier this year, so I'm going to switch back to the AVX after a brief rekindling with the Pro V1.

Back