EXPERIENCE The 2024 Goat Cup with Callaway Golf

Getting closer. Who starts their travel first?

Love seeing this get closer! I’ll be following along from spring break with the family

Getting closer. Who starts their travel first?
I leave on Saturday. Wife flies back home on Tuesday morning before I go play a practice round at the Golf Club of Texas.

Love how close we are to our first event. Cannot wait to follow along

All-

Really looking forward to this event. Been a crazy couple months and they have been great but have not had much time for golf so could not ask for more than a couple days of playing. Of course I love some good competition and all that comes from it but more than anything looking forward to a good couple days seeing some old foes and also meeting some new THPers. Of course having @JB and @JDax on my team could be a load but looking forward to bringing the ring (another one) back to Carlsbad after we, along with @hedley_lamarr08 get the W. Poor @AT_CG lost out on a cool trip with his fear of coming home empty handed (again). Looking forward you all meeting Mike, he is a good dude and look forward to everyone getting to spend some time with him and indoctrinating him into the THP culture. It will also be a good tryout to see if he has what it takes to be a part of our squad in December!

See you all in San Antonio and looking forward to it.

All-

Really looking forward to this event. Been a crazy couple months and they have been great but have not had much time for golf so could not ask for more than a couple days of playing. Of course I love some good competition and all that comes from it but more than anything looking forward to a good couple days seeing some old foes and also meeting some new THPers. Of course having @JB and @JDax on my team could be a load but looking forward to bringing the ring (another one) back to Carlsbad after we, along with @hedley_lamarr08 get the W. Poor @AT_CG lost out on a cool trip with his fear of coming home empty handed (again). Looking forward you all meeting Mike, he is a good dude and look forward to everyone getting to spend some time with him and indoctrinating him into the THP culture. It will also be a good tryout to see if he has what it takes to be a part of our squad in December!

I'm thinking it was not 'fear of coming home empty handed' that made @AT_CG miss this trip! 😂👍🏼

Hope your back is strong 💪🏼

All-

@JDax I hope our teammate here has his A game. He says he is carrying us.

1 last heavy lift. 1 last day of hitting balls into a screen. I'm ready to get to SA.

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Did not say i was carrying anyone, we will need to talk our way to victory - always like our chances there. I will have my A game in that regard - in regards to golf - not sure what letter grade that will be. Just good enough to bring home a victory!

Did not say i was carrying anyone, we will need to talk our way to victory - always like our chances there. I will have my A game in that regard - in regards to golf - not sure what letter grade that will be. Just good enough to bring home a victory!
whatever it takes nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Just a few short days till this one kicks off- who's getting some last minute prep in this weekend?

Also I chuckle every time Finley comes in and says his game may be "off". Almost like JB saying he's a terrible golfer...

There's a reason the saying "Death, taxes and Finley" came into existence. :LOL:

Just a few short days fellas!

Last edited:
All-

Well, you accomplished one thing. I would say that @MBrennanCG successfully passed the can he play in the Grandaddy test..

Back