UST Mamiya Goes Off Course

Great listen. Danny has added so much to the forum experience and helped players over the years.

I am in full ponder mode on the All-In shaft.

@DannyLe really has a passion for making all of us better.

"@JB is kinda crazy" & "a bad influence" ... haha! Amen :ROFLMAO:

Awesome episode. If anyone is wondering why the Shaft Up events are so popular, they should listen to this. Danny Le brings so much knowledge to the table, it's just unreal. I can also say I've seen firsthand just how much of a difference the right shaft can make in your driver and Danny knows how to find the right fit. Even without a fitting, his recommendation for graphite iron shafts was spot-on. Now it's time to get that All-In putter shaft.

Excited to check it out ! will be listening to this this weekend or Monday during work

For those that only use Apple or other services, the show has been fixed and the entire thing is there.

For those that only use Apple or other services, the show has been fixed and the entire thing is there.
thank you! Only had 8 minutes on there this morning. Firing it back up now

For some reason i can only get 8mins on the apple podcast

Missed this on Friday, but I am definitely going to listen on the drive home tonight.

For some reason i can only get 8mins on the apple podcast
Try re-downloading it. I get the entire 46 minutes when I just checked.

Reactions: MH
When @DannyLe said “some golfers hit it all over the face”, I felt that.

Excited Shout Out GIF by StickerGiant

Going to fire this one up on the Apple machine (iPhone) tomorrow!

I am going to listen heading home from Virginia on Saturday, @DannyLe is just such a great listen and always enhance shaft knowledge every time get a chance. Will re-download to ensure get the fixed version as I get auto download as soon as available so might be corrupt.

Update. Re-downloading got all 46 minutes vs 8 so all set. Sure makes the 11.5 hour drive pass quicker.

Always great to listen to @DannyLe and there is a ton if golf shaft information in this episode. If you are a shaft nerd, it’s a must listen.

No joke, the experiences I went to with Danny have really changed my game and was the main contributor to changing my driver from the worst club in my bag to the best. The fitting, the positivity, and the support (which continues to this very day from over 5 years ago) has given me such confidence. It’s the reason why I have all 14 clubs with UST Mamiya shafts and always will.

Finally finished today. @DannyLe is a wealth of information and fun to listen. Plenty of nice information nuggets there.

Can't lie, All-In shaft is something I want to try eventually.

was such a good listen. @DannyLe is awesome. I still say I would buy that anti-left shaft he had in his driver at the Srixon experience in a heartbeat if I could. I wish I could remember how he explained to me that it worked.

Finished this one yesterday. Danny needs to be on more!

finished this up today finally. great episode. love getting some of the insider knowledge about decision making, testing, strategy, increasing tour adoption, etc at one of my favorite brands.

This was really good listen. I was disappointed when it died on me 7 minutes in Friday. Listened to it today. Enjoyed the discussion.

Great show. Danny saying he works with smart people and he isn’t one of them, they have to be super geniuses then. You can tell he really knows his stuff.

Really good listen. And good timing since I put one of my All-Ins in one of my '24 putters finally last night. Way to be excited for the Shaft Up guys and less easy to feel bad for the guy that hasn't been able to play but has a sim setup he gets to use everyday on his "breaks". 😆

Listening to this one today while on the course walking nine.

I've listened to this a couple of times. @DannyLe and @Canadan conversation is always excellent.

I'm excited to see the prototype make it to market and give it a go.

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed this episode today. I'll admit I don't listen to a lot of podcasts (THP or not) but sometimes one with a topic I'm very interested in comes up and I'm glad I tuned in for this one. Great conversation and it was relaxing listening to this while walking 9 this morning. I'm probably going to start listening to podcasts while walking my morning rounds more often.

It was a great way to shut off everything else going on in my brain and just focus on what was being said on the podcast. Helped me play better golf.

Back