ANNOUNCEMENT THP Coins are Coming

Go On Coach GIF by Apple TV+

What are they used for?

Details coming
Thanks!
It's interesting. I wonder if it will be a physical item or a digital thing for some sort of achievement kinda like the badges are.
My bet is a digital achievement coin.

So many mysteries in THP land right now.

Getting in that crypto game.

Is now a good time to mention I struggle with change and the anxiety it causes?

Scared Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

Is now a good time to mention I struggle with change and the anxiety it causes?

Scared Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX
just because they are called coins does not mean it is change.. You should be ok. It is not legal tender. lol.

just because they are called coins does not mean it is change.. You should be ok. It is not legal tender. lol.
I meant change as in - replace (something) with something else, especially something of the same kind that is newer or better; substitute one thing for (another).
Not change as in - coins as opposed to paper currency.

I meant change as in - replace (something) with something else, especially something of the same kind that is newer or better; substitute one thing for (another).
GIF by The Simpsons

Y
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

I legit laughed out loud at this

As someone said, color me interested.

Is it not?
Not legal tender? Well. I guess it could be. lol. I dunno.. I was just making a spare coins/change joke about change causing anxiety.. lol. I dunno. It was funny in my head..

Tell GIF by Grease Live

Mobile Game Money GIF by Everdale

Whatever they will be I'm sure it will be fun!

Back