ANNOUNCEMENT AMA - Ask Me Anything About Gear, Experiences or THP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Fresh off the heels of a ton of stuff going on here at THP including multiple trips up for grabs. Have 75 minutes before my next conference call. You guys know the drill, we are completely transparent and if you have questions, we want to answer them.

Events
Equipment
Life

Since you are just fresh off a UST experience, what is your favorite all time UST shaft you have ever used? and why?

Favorite piece of Sports Memorabilia?

Which THPer would you MOST like to play a round of golf with that you haven't yet

• Admin
Since you are just fresh off a UST experience, what is your favorite all time UST shaft you have ever used?
The one in my driver right now.
Its custom to me, and incredibly unique, but I absolutely love it.

It is stiff in the hands, ladies flex in the middle and stiff to X in the tip. It is very low torque and keeps the lefts away for me.

Do you have a white whale piece of golf gear that you've been searching for, for a long time?

The one in my driver right now.
Its custom to me, and incredibly unique, but I absolutely love it.

It is stiff in the hands, ladies flex in the middle and stiff to X in the tip. It is very low torque and keeps the lefts away for me.
Love it!

• Admin
Favorite piece of Sports Memorabilia?
Ohhh tough call.

I have a Tom Selleck signed Mr. Baseball original laser disc that is right up there though.

Least favorite staff member and why is it @MWard ??

Which THPer would you MOST like to play a round of golf with that you haven't yet
Hmmmm. Im not sure I have an answer there. I like to play with all Albatross Club Members.

Ohhh tough call.

I have a Tom Selleck signed Mr. Baseball original laser disc that is right up there though.
Obscure but awesome… is it numbered?

Obscure but awesome… is it numbered?
No, because there arent many that exist. I would bet a handful at the most.
They pop up in auctions from time to time.

Do you have a white whale piece of golf gear that you've been searching for, for a long time?
Nope. Im pretty sure if it existed, I would have it.

What clubs are currently in your golf bag? What golf ball do you play?

Now that your social media person is killing it, do you have plans for the next expansion in THP?

You played at the Grandaddy for the first in years this past year, which Hideaway course do you prefer to play? We all know the Clive is visual better.

What clubs are currently in your golf bag? What golf ball do you play?
The ones in my signature are updated. If you have those turned off, a quick toggle will turn them back on and see above.

Now that your social media person is killing it, do you have plans for the next expansion in THP?
I think we are doing that this year.
More Experiences. More bandwidth. More of just about everything.
Albatross Coins will be a wonderful addition.

We have a couple of things we are working on for next year, but that is partner specific behind the scenes, nothing that will impact THPers.

How close are the coins to launching?

How is Milo & Arrow?

You played at the Grandaddy for the first in years this past year, which Hideaway course do you prefer to play? We all know the Clive is visual better.
The Clive is better visually I would say. The Dye fits my eye off the tee quite a bit.
I love the conditions and what that course brings to the Grandaddy. It has memories that are only capable of happening because of that event and what goes into it. Its very special to me.
Its not my favorite course by any stretch, but its just an awesome and amazing thing that takes place that I will remember forever.

Nope. Im pretty sure if it existed, I would have it.
It would probably be something classic mizuno with a great name..

How is Milo & Arrow?
You trying to raise your post count here? haha.
They are good. Currently sleeping behind me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back