Rcr7171

Reaction score
Handicap
We had a great season last year. I sat on my bucket towards the end of the season thinking about golfing,and now the last few rounds, which the heat index has been well above 100, i was thinking about taking that new nils out drilling some holes :banana:

I love chasing walleye on lake erie and yellow perch on st.clair

We had a great season last year. I sat on my bucket towards the end of the season thinking about golfing,and now the last few rounds, which the heat index has been well above 100, i was thinking about taking that new nils out drilling some holes :banana:

Always wanted to, just never got it done. We get plenty of ice here, but not sure I need another sport to entertain, lol

Tap,Tap,Tap

I always said i would never do it again, then when i was laid off work in 2008 i went for the second time in 30 yrs and i was hooked. I couldnt believe how fun it was pulling a 8lb walleye thru a little hole with a 2 ft ice rod.

Went for the first time this past winter...twice. Enjoyed it, and will likely go again, but doubt it will become a big hobby for me. I enjoy too many other winter activities more.

Yep. I go to my local fish market, and fish it right out of the ice cooler!

don't ice fish too much anymore but usually make one trip to Lake of the Woods in Mn every winter plus one to Devils Lake,ND for some perch

I icefish... although in the winter I spend more time chasing Steelhead, Brown and Lake Trout on the Niagara. I made my first trip to Lake Simcoe last season.

Alex

615b44ed-cacf-c092.jpg

phatphingers like tapppytalk

Not me. I don't even warm fish.

Back