AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
1000064847.jpg

(*) random unassociated picture

Look manageable enough?

That would be sparse rough at my regular courses, where hitting 10 yards off the fairway means a protracted search in ankle deep rough. Then a slash with a wedge to get onto the fairway. Fast stopping faded drives are the best course of action. Accuracy over ass.

Last edited:
Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

I lost a ball today just off the left side if the fairway because it's so thick. Fiund a few balls just by stepping on them too, couldn't see them. That looks too sparse, so a mix between what I had, and what you're showing, would be ideal.

yeah that's nothing. you can at least find the ball there. Some of the rough I played over the weekend, you could easily lose the ball 3 feet off the fairway :eek:

I lost a ball today just off the left side if the fairway because it's so thick. Fiund a few balls just by stepping on them too, couldn't see them. That looks too sparse, so a mix between what I had, and what you're showing, would be ideal.
So you'd like more rough. Thicken it up a bit. Make it fair.

That's very noble and non-whiny. 😆

Thankfully no thighs

yeah that's nothing. you can at least find the ball there. Some of the rough I played over the weekend, you could easily lose the ball 3 feet off the fairway :eek:
So if you can't find the ball in that you're basically as blind as I am.

👊🏻

Looks like some of the driving ranges I frequent, based on the pic. I say it's not a big deal.

How about now? This one took a couple of minutes to find. Just hacked a six iron 140.

IMG_9696.jpeg
2ft off the fairway btw

So you'd like more rough. Thicken it up a bit. Make it fair.

That's very noble and non-whiny. 😆
I would yes. I tend to skull shots where the rough is minimal and the ground beneath is hard. Give me a little fluff, but not so I lose my ball.

I would yes. I tend to skull shots where the rough is minimal and the ground beneath is hard. Give me a little fluff, but not so I lose my ball.
Little fluff???
1713276751154.png

I was like ... that's not so bad, then I saw the video.

Yeah, that's a bit deep for me.
Pay no attention to the man behind the videos.

Back