CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Sure glad my car knows our way to work because I have no recall of getting here.
#hadsomuchfun

Last edited:
Sure glad my car knows our way to work cause I have no recall of getting here.
#hadsomuchfun
That post event first day at work is always a rough one.

Just finished getting caught up and that was a couple of hours very well spent. I'm sorry I couldn't attend a lot live. Grtz @mantan and @KY Golfer for the awesome win. @Parrot for the tap. WWC for coming back. @ScoFoBG for everything! Worldwide for the amazing event. @JW Smoove for the win too.

Pro shop items are off the charts amazing, food looked delicious, all of the small videos and great pictures were wonderful to catch up on. Everyone here killed it!

That bothers me exactly zero lol
The hat is fire. I was skeptical when they said it was a taylormade hat, but they are awesome. Plus the WB logo just looks great on them!

I haven't gone through the full thread yet so I am not sure if this was posted yet. Coming off 18 on Saturday every group received a refreshing frozen Transfusion which was freaking excellent!!! However, the last group on Saturday Southern Twang and Whiskey Business received ice cold water... 😂 that was sent to them by @JB .

The hat is fire. I was skeptical when they said it was a taylormade hat, but they are awesome. Plus the WB logo just looks great on them!
Dude I can’t pull of that hat with my egg shaped head. You however definitely do.

It’s a shame too because that hat material is so, so nice. It’s an unexpected find.

Dude I can’t pull of that hat with my egg shaped head. You however definitely do.

It’s a shame too because that hat material is so, so nice. It’s an unexpected find.
Give it another try. It's really good!

Dude that lesson was fire. I was money out of the green side bunkers for the rest of the week. You can’t beat a THP experience!

Anyone got any lessons for fairway bunkers? 🤣
Yep. Club up, choke down and move back in stance. You're welcome. ;)

Rolling through this thread again before I jot some final thoughts down. I think I have some more pictures and memories to add.

Shockingly good. I think I’m wearing it to a charity scramble this afternoon
Good luck. My body feels like death after playing another round with my BIL for his birthday yesterday.

Good luck. My body feels like death after playing another round with my BIL for his birthday yesterday.
Dude my right elbow is killing me!

Back