Callaway Ion Glove

TheGasman

I Like to Party
Reaction score
Handicap
I am not a believer in the tech, but if you are, the glove makes sense. I am really sold on the bionic glove at this point.

I've just looked at the site. I must be missing something. What is the 'ion' supposed to do?

like man, it aligns your cosmic energy on a naturopathic plane and releases the positive energy from the mother earth. peace,dude. :yin-yang:

like man, it aligns your cosmic energy on a naturopathic plane and releases the positive energy from the mother earth. peace,dude. :yin-yang:

Ah ha. I might pick one up & take it with me to an upcoming 18 holes on Mars that I've been invited to.
275.gif
The guys I play with aren't very good sports. They keep doing this to me
1720.gif
if I hit a good shot.

I'm not sure where I fall on this one, I'm skeptical... Ions, copper... not sure about this

I'm not sure where I fall on this one, I'm skeptical... Ions, copper... not sure about this

I try to keep my ions square at impact. I find that helps.

Im of the same mindset. Its worth a try, as long as I dont start pissing sparks.(is there a smilie for that)

at least it has a purpose, it's a glove

I got a Trion Z as a gift... waste of money

Im of the same mindset. Its worth a try, as long as I dont start pissing sparks.(is there a smilie for that)

Oh Lord, I hope not!
338.gif

I try to keep my ions square at impact. I find that helps.

Exactly. Square at impact is a positive. And for good ball striking, you need positive ions.

And when you buy new ions, be careful about interest rates if you charged ions.

Back