Golfdotz Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a little something that we thought was a good idea so we contacted them to write a review. Golfdotz also fall into the why didnt I think of it category. Here is the unboxing photo.

P1000182.jpg

• Admin
So these things had me so curious I had to try them out. I took one off and pressed it against the ball for 5 seconds as the directions said. Low and behold, they work. They seem almost like the temporary tattoos you got as kids. But I have rubbed it with my hand back and forth and it didnt come off. I even tried to pick it off with my nail and after trying for 5 minutes or so finally got it to peel slightly. So maybe they do work after all.
P1000186-1.jpg

Cool, I'll have to find some of those!

If they could get some NCAA logo licensing, that would be trés cool.

• Admin
Harry,
I said the exact same thing. It will come up in the review for sure.

Very interesting find. Haven't seen them over our way. No evidence that it could alter the balance of the ball, even slightly?

• Admin
No more than a sharpie would.

They seem almost like the temporary tattoos you got as kids.

Some of us still like those! :skeleton:

What a great idea. Looks like a nice holiday gift. I'm going to check them out.

The review will be up later next week once we have a chance to play a round or two with them on the ball.

The review will be up later next week once we have a chance to play a round or two with them on the ball.

Great. I've been looking at them and am not sure which to choose anyway. I think I like the clover best (and being 50% Irish helps).

I'd suggest putting one through the wringer...I don't know, soak it in a bucket of water overnight, hit directly onto the sticker side at the driving range, try to scratch it, run it (safely!) through the dishwasher or Harry's cement mixer or something...you catch my drift. I know I'd be very curious about the durability factor.

My gut feeling is that they are about the same durability as a Sharpie. I know that the markers come off every now and then, but we shall see as the week plays out.

It just bet it would feel like Mythbusters. :smile:

I like those shamrocks... I'll have to find some of those

Cool! Skulls, flames, peace sign, what else could I ever need?!

Cool! Skulls, flames, peace sign, what else could I ever need?!

??? That one in the middle looks even more like marijuana than the alleged maple leaf on Boast sportwear.

nope. cannibis leaf has more blades, and the bottom two usually form a straight line......oops, was that out loud? haha!

The accuracy lines seem cool too, ill have to order a few. I just wish they made a unicorn one, there is nothing tougher than a unicorn.

The accuracy lines seem cool too, ill have to order a few. I just wish they made a unicorn one, there is nothing tougher than a unicorn.

ptUnicorn27.jpg

Back