FS: 1 dozen 2011 Zstar Pure White+1sleeve 2010 Zstar, 3 Sleeves 2011 Tour B330 RX

Status
Not open for further replies.

10YardDraw

Ex Club Ho
Reaction score
Handicap
Slow Play!
Hey everybody I need to unload these 2 dozen balls, I made the mistake (again) of trying something other than i know what works for me and well here we are lol. I have 1Dozen 2011 Srixon Zstar Pure White balls +1 sleeve of the 2010 Zstar White for a total of 15 Zstar balls, stock balls no logos, custom print etc, never played, I only marked a couple sleeves with a black dot by the number, next I have 3 Sleeves of the Bridgestone Tour B330 RX 2011 model, just bought these last night and they just didnt work for me today at all, 1sleeve has a black dot next to the number and the other 2 dont. I would like to sell together for $70 shipped in the CONUS, If I have a buyer for both I will split them up, $45 Shipped for the Dozen +1sleeve of Zstars and $30 Shipped for the Tour B330 RX. Just PM me if interested, will ship either same day or next day after receiving payment. Paypal Only, Thanks
ForSaleZstarB330RX.jpg

Last edited:
Deal of the day, Take all for $60

? The RX does or doesn't work for you? I'm a wee bit confused by the first 2 sentences.

But would you consider getting rid of the RX's by themselves if nobody else jumps on the combo?

? The RX does or doesn't work for you? I'm a wee bit confused by the first 2 sentences.

But would you consider getting rid of the RX's by themselves if nobody else jumps on the combo?

lol no the RX does not work for me, i have them priced seperate as well but when you split it up shipping is a killer

bumpity bump, $60 shipped for both, seperate prices are in the OP

We can lock this one up mods. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back