Tee It Up With Tiger

Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
If you've been watching the LPGA's ADT Championship, you've probably seen the promos for this 3-episode show where Tiger gives tips to winners of the Nike "Tee It Up With Tiger Contest"

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/core.aspx?page=26000&select2=10993

Tee It Up With Tiger- Premieres Nov 26th at 10 p.m. ET

Missing your Tiger fix? Well, he is back giving golf tips to viewers like you. Get an inside look at how Tiger sets up his shots, grips his club and much more. Tee It Up With Tiger, a 3-part series, premieres Nov. 26 - 28 at 10 p.m. ET.

Unless TGC manages to suck the humor out of it (like it usually does), there is hilarity potential. It's only 30 minutes long, so I will be TiVo'ing it.

Oh, and is anyone else having problems with TGC videos? I'm having problems with them in Firefox, IE, and Chrome.

I love the commercial for it. Tiger with that guy who is getting all ready, then he shanks it!

Scooter,
I just saw it. Priceless.

Maybe it's the fever talking, but I liked the first episode.

Maybe it's the fever talking, but I liked the first episode.

You ought to know this already, but:

hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Even if it seems like it's not staying down, you need to keep drinking water. You seriously don't want to spend a holiday in the ER or urgicare with an IV in your arm. BTDT.

I enjoyed the first episode, it looks like everybody was just hanging out having a good time.

I missed it! ANy clue on replay times/days?

Scooter, at 8:30/est it looks like maybe a replay from last night and then the new episode will air at 10:00/est.

Disclaimer: I have no idea based on the description on my guide which episodes are showing. (I use DirecTV)

Just saw the episode and really liked it. I didn't realize how much I missed seeing Tiger.

Thanks Mo!

Sir Shanksalot, I too always look forward to seeing anything with Tiger in it. The way he interacts with the contest winners is fun to watch, he's just one of the guys.

Amazing how Tiger talks about the MOST important part of the equipment game and learning the game is getting your clubs properly fitted. Amazing since that argument didnt hold any water for some.

Was this episode last night's or tonights?

What? I thought we were talking about one of our Aussie friends who said fitted clubs weren't needed.

I do have a thing for Natalie Gulbis if that works.

Was this episode last night's or tonights?

Last nights...Tonights has not come on yet.

What? I thought we were talking about one of our Aussie friends who said fitted clubs weren't needed.

I do have a thing for Natalie Gulbis if that works.

I was not referring to anyone in particular except those that might have mentioned it on this board previously.:bulgy-eyes:

I was not referring to anyone in particular except those that might have mentioned it on this board previously.:bulgy-eyes:

Not you--MO said that certain someone, and I was just being nosy.

Claire,
There was something mentioned last week in a thread by someone that said fitting was not important.

Well then, I have 4 minutes left!

watching it right now

Back