THP Fantasy Football Week 6 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt surprise me. I make trade offers and just don't get a response. At least tell me to eff off..lol

I hate no response trade offers. That just tells me that this person isnt really paying attention to the league. Why did they even join?

I hate no response trade offers. That just tells me that this person isnt really paying attention to the league. Why did they even join?

Yeah it's not as if it was free to join. It cracks me up when people go 0-2 and then just basically quit. Long season.

yeah, I agree. I like the people that have doodie teams that wont make trades. last week evened this league up a lot. Good moves had by all

Trades eat me alive!

I can tell...the last one that I sent you was so one sided it wasnt funny. I am actually quite glad I canceled it...haha

I can tell...the last one that I sent you was so one sided it wasnt funny. I am actually quite glad I canceled it...haha

Yeah you would've made out pretty good on that one!

I dont want no scrubs lol.

If I sent you Stevie Johnson, Cam and Hillis for Foster and a QB to be named later would you do it? I dont think you would.

If I sent you Stevie Johnson, Cam and Hillis for Foster and a QB to be named later would you do it? I dont think you would.

If Hillis played football still I would really, really consider that.

Yeah you would've made out pretty good on that one!

yeah...but you came out much better than I would have. You got a good starting QB and WR ...oh and RB...oh and slot receiver.

yeah...but you came out much better than I would have. You got a good starting QB and WR ...oh and RB...oh and slot receiver.

I didnt see it that way though. I'd just be wondering if the guys would show up. QB would probably be an upgrade but not huge/ the RB and WR weren't trending well. it would just be a crapshoot. I'd rather take the points I know are coming. Likely the WR does well but most would agree that offense is in shambles.

Just saw that Julio Jones is out this week for sure.

He sat out because he agent told him too lol. And he is wanting more money which said impacts him, something like that.

Never should have gotten the cover of Madden! Went straight to his head.

I didnt see it that way though. I'd just be wondering if the guys would show up. QB would probably be an upgrade but not huge/ the RB and WR weren't trending well. it would just be a crapshoot. I'd rather take the points I know are coming. Likely the WR does well but most would agree that offense is in shambles.

I hear ya buddy....trades are in the ee of the beholder.
Just saw that Julio Jones is out this week for sure.

I bet Tood is wishing I had taken his trade of Julio for Wallace now...hahahha

I hear ya buddy....trades are in the ee of the beholder.

I bet Tood is wishing I had taken his trade of Julio for Wallace now...hahahha

Yeah but I'm wrong 75% of the time lol.

Hillis is going HAM this week losers!

I would take Starks but he has the same bye week as Blount. Have anyone else?

The only other RBs I have, other than Foster, are Jackie Battle (bye week this week) and Stevan Ridley (bye week 7) and he's more of a speculation (didn't pay off in week 5).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back