Favorite brand of apparel

Like I said earlier, we have covered some great brands that I simply did not know about prior to this site. Quagmire, Sligo, PAHR, Travis Mathew, Basic Golf, SubSeventy, etc...have all been great. The high level quality of some of the items is simply outstanding.

Couldn't agree more!! Can't wait till Spring when fairway styles reviews THP cuz their clothing is amazing

Reactions: JB
I like that belt, Lange--kind of an evil face effect!

I like that belt, Lange--kind of an evil face effect!

I didn't see anything but a "Q" until I read your post. But now all I can see is a smiley face smoking a huge doobie.

quagmirebeltww9.jpg

I didn't see anything but a "Q" until I read your post. But now all I can see is a smiley face smoking a huge doobie.

Geez--word I hadn't heard in ages. Still livin' in the 70s, Harry?

You know it baby.

Aaahh--but the Nik Nik shirts were the best.

I couldn't find it, but there was one in black, with a rainbow from front chest around to the back, where it ended in a white picture of Judy Garland. Can't top that!

Mizuno.

JB, you were right about Talbots. The good news is that they seem (still) to be around. The bad news is that their resort catalog, which usually has cute golf clothes, didn't this year. Those closest I could snag was these; they have some stretch:

86017606_5100

JB, you were right about Talbots. The good news is that they seem (still) to be around. The bad news is that their resort catalog, which usually has cute golf clothes, didn't this year. Those closest I could snag was these; they have some stretch:

86017606_5100

the Talbots in the mall below us closed this past fall... I cleaned house! Zip up golf vests for like 8 bucks! Slacks for 10!

J.Lindberg and Puma.

And I've lately gotten into Ecco shoes.

J.Lindberg and Puma.

And I've lately gotten into Ecco shoes.

I am an idiot... about two years ago a local discount shop got in a massive shipment of J. Lindeberg. At this time the brand was not as a popular as today and they had a lot of polo shirts priced at 29.99... I should have picked up the entire rack but mom convinced me they were feminine... thanks mom! jesus... I could have been decked out in Lindeberg that day!

I am an idiot... about two years ago a local discount shop got in a massive shipment of J. Lindeberg. At this time the brand was not as a popular as today and they had a lot of polo shirts priced at 29.99... I should have picked up the entire rack but mom convinced me they were feminine... thanks mom! jesus... I could have been decked out in Lindeberg that day!

Dude if they looked cool I would have picked all them up, no matter what anyone said. I'm really big into golf clothes, I match everything, I have to look good when I play. After my Maui trip I may start wear pants almost all the time, I was actually cooler in pants then shorts. But I saw this sick J.Lindeberg shirt that Camilo was wearing on Thursday and I want it so bad! :at-wits-end:

Back