Premier League 2011-12 season (Spoilers)

City has some people out there I haven't seen all season. And Hart is on the bench today.

Wolves score a nice goal in the 18th minute, 1-0 Wolverhampton.

Goal by Adam Johnson in the 36th minute! 1-1 now.

Goal by Nasri in the 39th minute! 2-1 City.

Goal by Dzeko in the 40th minute! 3-1 City.

Not sure how Dzeko missed another goal a minute after that one!

3-1 at the half.

Dzeko just misses another one in the 48th minute. He should already have a hat trick.

Goal by Lucas Scapuzzi in the 50th minute! Kolarov to Nasri, off the keeper and Scapuzzi puts it in. 4-1 City.

I was in the middle of a post saying it had been about 13 minutes since City scored, and Dzeko gets his second goal of the game in the 64th minute!

5-1 City.

64th minute and O'Hara scores for Wolverhampton. 5-2 City.

Wonder if Hart could have kept both of those out?

City wins 5-2. It's amazing how this team has come together this season, and without Tevez. Relentless.

This weekend's games:

Saturday, October 29:
•Everton v Manchester United, 7am, ESPN3.com/ESPN Deportes
•Chelsea v Arsenal, 7:45am, ESPN2
•Manchester City v Wolves, 10am, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight on foxsoccer.tv)
•Sunderland v Aston Villa, 10am, FOX Soccer Plus/foxsoccer.tv
•Swansea v Bolton, 10am, foxsoccer.tv
•Norwich v Blackburn, 10am, foxsoccer.tv
•Wigan v Fulham, 10am, foxsoccer.tv
•West Brom v Liverpool, 12:30pm, FOX Soccer (available after midnight on foxsoccer.tv)

Sunday, October 30:
•Tottenham v QPR, noon, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight on foxsoccer.tv)

Monday, October 31:
•Stoke v Newcastle, 4pm, ESPN3.com/ESPN Deportes

All times Eastern.

Here's the standings thru 9 weeks of the ESPN Fantasy game. Yes, that's the missing Fairway2Green at the top!

c805cf81.jpg

Almost halftime and Hennessey has made a lot of nice saves for Wolverhampton. Could easily be 4-0, but it's still 0-0.

Doyle just got a yellow for wrapping his arms around a City player. Should have just taken him down like they've been doing all game.

Dzeko just gets a gift goal in the 51st minute. Goalkeeper was lax in getting the ball out and Aguerro got a foot on it and it went right to Dzeko, who just babied the ball in the goal.

Goal by Kolarov in the 67th minute! Silva took a shot on goal, the goalkeeper blocks it right to Kolarov. 2-0 City.

Adam Johnson in for Dzeko, who had just gotten a yellow, a few minutes ago.

Kompany just gets a red and Wolverhampton has a penalty kick coming up.

Smalls you watch the game this morning? I can't believe the Gunners won that...

2-1 City in the 75th minute. City plays the rest of the game a man down.

Smalls you watch the game this morning? I can't believe the Gunners won that...
Nope, we slept in today and taped the City game to watch.

Did they get lucky or something? Or was it a big comeback?

Nope, we slept in today and taped the City game to watch.

Did they get lucky or something? Or was it a big comeback?

I didn't get the chance to watch, but it was 5-3. My dad's an Arsenal fan, and I just didn't think they had a chance. It surprised me.

I didn't get the chance to watch, but it was 5-3. My dad's an Arsenal fan, and I just didn't think they had a chance. It surprised me.
Well that's good to see Chelsea lose.

They just showed a stat the City has 16 fouls in the game; Wolverhampton has 3. Ridiculous officiating. They take the City players down to the ground, and City cna't even touch the Wolverhampton players without a foul.

Not complaining about the red card on Kompany, that was deserved. Bad goalkeeping by Hart led to that.

Well that's good to see Chelsea lose.

They just showed a stat the City has 16 fouls in the game; Wolverhampton has 3. Ridiculous officiating. They take the City players down to the ground, and City cna't even touch the Wolverhampton players without a foul.

Not complaining about the red card on Kompany, that was deserved. Bad goalkeeping by Hart led to that.

What channel is it on? I'd like to watch the end.

Five minutes extra time, are you kidding me?

Well that'll piss off the refs, Adam Johnson scores in the first minute of extra time. 3-1 City.

What channel is it on? I'd like to watch the end.

I DVR'd it. It was over about an hour ago.

Just finished on my TV, 3-1 City, still 5 points ahead of United. Still undefeated after 10 games.

Back