Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After exchanging 3 and out punts, PSU fumbles and it's returned for a TD for Washburn. 24-13 just before halftime. Not looking good right now for the Gorillas.

Not a good first half for Pitt State. They have been dominated so far.

STATS WU PSU
1st downs 13 - 2
Rush yards 92 - 35
Pass yards 141 - 25
Total offense 233 - 60
Penalties 1-5 3-20
Turnovers 1 2

They're killing you smalls! Same thing that I'm afraid of in tonights game, turnovers.

They're killing you smalls! Same thing that I'm afraid of in tonights game, turnovers.
Last time they were getting killed in the first half, they came back and beat the then #1 team at Arrowhead Stadium. They were down 28-6 at the half and won 38-35. So I'm not ruling anything out.

Last time they were getting killed in the first half, they came back and beat the then #1 team at Arrowhead Stadium. They were down 28-6 at the half and won 38-35. So I'm not ruling anything out.

Absolutely, never say die my man. At least this one is close and they don't have to get out of their system to catch up.

Missed a 40 yard FG on their first drive. PSU did gain 54 yards on this drive though.

Hey Dawg whats the local word on the coach sticking around after this season? The Florida win take him off the hot-seat for a bit?

Washburn gets a FG on their first drive of the second half after a 12 play drive. 27-13 now.

Looking for the big comeback Smalls, go get 'em

They better hurry up and start, it's 27-13 at the beginning of the 4th quarter and Washburn is on the Pitt 29, first down.

12 minutes left, 30-13 Washburn. Better get it going like right now.

And they fumble the Kickoff and Washburn recovers. No look so good.

Hey Dawg whats the local word on the coach sticking around after this season? The Florida win take him off the hot-seat for a bit?

Consensus is that the win over Florida kept his job, and the jobs of his assistants. I personally like Coach Richt and don't know where we would be able to acquire a better coach. Should we lose to Auburn and GT you will hear the up roar again. We will know more next week.

After trading touchdowns, Washburn leads 37-19 and Pitt recovers their onsides kickoff with 9 minutes left.

Im not sold on Luck at all. He still just seems to be missing something (although that might be stanford as a team)

41 yard TD pass for Pitt State. Missed the 2 point conversion, 37-25, 8 minutes left.

41 yard TD pass for Pitt State. Missed the 2 point conversion, 37-25, 8 minutes left.

Come on Pitt State!!!!! is there anyway I can watch/listen smalls?

And turn it over on downs at the 22. 5:46 left.

And a 74 yard touchdown just about wraps it up. 43-25, 4:54 left. A three score ballgame.

And Pitt State fumbles (and loses) the kickoff. Of course.

Sorry smalls, they're still in shape to make the playoffs right?

--
tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back