Heavy Putter Contest - Day 2

Smallie I think your curse is shot.

Or maybe it just needed to take a break for one contest?? We will never know thats the scary part lol!

mytime has been eliminated.

We are down to the final 5 and must take a 10 minute break to walk our little doggie. Next name will come out at 9pm.

Congrats to the final 5.

Oh well. Good luck to everyone still in it.

Yeaaaaaaaaaa buddy im still in it!!!

I've read your posts Smalls. You've been gone for a while.LOL

Yeah, I generally go out pretty early in these things. I think the name puller has it in for me! hahaha

Actually I made it into the final 10 last time.

I wonder if I root for someone else now, whether Dent will be the first one gone!

I root for . . . . Lange!

I wonder if I root for someone else now, whether Dent will be the first one gone!

I root for . . . . Lange!

whatever floats your boats small:D

Yeah, I generally go out pretty early in these things. I think the name puller has it in for me! hahaha

Actually I made it into the final 10 last time.

I have been in the final 6 for 2 of these now. I just need that final push.

I have been in the final 6 for 2 of these now. I just need that final push.

If you'd like for the next contest ill push you!:banana::alien2::clapp::cool:

Osahar has been eliminated.

Yeaaaa buddy im still in it!!!

Lange has been eliminated.

Hey lange, did you go with Dent to that indoor golf thing today?

Lange has been eliminated.

And now I go back to support Dent. 1 out of three chance, not really a curse if he goes!

And now I go back to support Dent. 1 out of three chance, not really a curse if he goes!

lol and my time is done!!! so close but no cigar:confused2: all i wanted was something new, good luck to the rest:clapp:

And Small maybe ur curse has some umph left!

YOur a good sport Lange. You gave it a good run.

lol and my time is done!!! so close but no cigar:confused2: all i wanted was something new, good luck to the rest:clapp:

And Small maybe ur curse has some umph left!

So close.

Come on Farmer! Let us hear you or I root for you instead! LOL

Hey lange, did you go with Dent to that indoor golf thing today?

Ahh no i didni't i have tons of homework which i've been dominating while being on here lol so its been a fun night, of course i had hockey to... im a busy guy! But were going tommorow already got a virtual tee time booked lol!

Back