Chain Restaurants

haha... GG I havent seen much Seinfeld...

my friend at work gave me the first 3 seasons on DVD and I watched them in about 2 days and he never gave me any other of the seasons!

Corner Bakery is like Panera bread but I think a lot better. There spreading east pretty quick, so you guys will have it soon enough.

Texas Roadhouse and Olive Garden have to top my sit down restaurant chain list

as for fast food Whataburger I know not everystate has one but when you see the orange and white "W" you have to stop for a Whatameal with cheese and a chocolate shake!!!

Oh yeah DQ is the Texas stop sign!!! ( I only go for butterfinger blizzards extra butterfinger)

I have a problem with Panera bread. Whenever I order a sandwich there, they ask if I would like a side of bread. Now why would you want a side of bread when your eating a sandwich.

Corner Bakery is like Panera bread but I think a lot better. There spreading east pretty quick, so you guys will have it soon enough.

we need a lot of your places out here...

there are three within a half mile of my house... you can take them!

coffee has way to much cream and sugar... prefer much stronger stuff

I miss Krispy Creme!!!

they opened one right down the street from me... 2nd in Massachusetts

didn't last long!

there are three within a half mile of my house... you can take them!

coffee has way to much cream and sugar... prefer much stronger stuff

I've never actually had a dougnut from Dunkin, just coffee. Seems strong enough for me.

I've never actually had a dougnut from Dunkin, just coffee. Seems strong enough for me.

they are pretty decent... I love an original crueller and just dunking it. As soon as the donut is done the coffee goes in the trash

I think they need to pass a law where companies cant show a commercial for their restaurant, unless they have representation in that area. I remember as a kid always seeing commercials for Dunkin Doughnuts, but they were no where to be found. Now its Ruby Tuesdays, Golden Corral, Sonic Burger, Chic fil a, Bob Evans, Joes Crab Shack,etc... It just doesnt seem right.

I'd have to agree...

We see a lot of Jack in the Box and Sonic commercials... haven't the slighest clue where one is. I have a Jack in the Box chicken sandwhich down the Galleria in Houston, wow... pretty damn good. The sandwhich was massive!

As for burgers, can someone mail me an In-n-Out Burger? I've heard nothing but amazing things!

You are going to eat your weight in FL DD....hehe

jeepers! well, it is vacation I suppose...

I also think its hillarious how they run Red Lobster ads here... hello! we have the best seafood in the country here! I believe there is one in CT but I am not sure... it would be an epic failure here

New Englad does have great seafood. But they are missing a lot of grouper that we get from the gulf

grouper... can't say I've ever had it. I'm a haddock kind of guy... throw some batter on it and bang, fry it up till golden brown.

maybe throw in some sauteed shrimp and a cup of chowder

golden!

Haddock is great, but I am a grouper guy myself.

As for burgers, can someone mail me an In-n-Out Burger? I've heard nothing but amazing things!

In n Out, they are pretty dam good. I try and limit myself to going there only once a year. We have Tommys too, one of the best chili burgers.

Cashed in a bunch of miles for gift cards to some chain restaurants. Outback gift cards were on "special" where it took 2000 points less than normal per $100 gift card. We have Outback, Carrabbas, Bonefish, Flemings, Roys, and Lee Roy Selmons all near us so we can use them at all of them. So tonight I may take the little lady to one of them.

Cashed in a bunch of miles for gift cards to some chain restaurants. Outback gift cards were on "special" where it took 2000 points less than normal per $100 gift card. We have Outback, Carrabbas, Bonefish, Flemings, Roys, and Lee Roy Selmons all near us so we can use them at all of them. So tonight I may take the little lady to one of them.

Where has the ball & chain been lately?

Haven't seen as much of her the past few days.

These hiccups are KILLING me.

She has been around. Neither one of us have been feeling great. But tell her to get back to posting.

But tell her to get back to posting.

I've learned not to "tell" women to do anything.
Unless they are into that sort of thing. ;)

But it's always nice to hear from her.

Back