Linda Hipp from Lija

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Linda Hipp earns honor as '08 Canadian Executive of the Year. We were thrilled when a company that we just reviewed gets such an honor.

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Canada -- Linda Hipp, founder and principal designer of leading activewear brand LIJA, has been named 'Executive of the Year' by ScoreGolf in the magazine's annual Canadian Equipment & Business Awards.

The distinction recognizes Hipp for her dynamic leadership in 2008, under which LIJA increased its international presence, expanded into the Active, Leisure and Tennis categories, and launched a unique Tour sponsorship program.

"For more than a decade, LIJA has been breaking the barriers between on- and off-course fashion, and I'm honored to be recognized for our continued success," says Hipp. "Our goal is to offer stylish and functional apparel for all aspects of a woman's busy life. This year we extended our global reach to include the United Kingdom, South Africa and United Arab Emirates, as well as introduced three entirely new product lines, and we're excited to carry the momentum from 2008 into 2009."

Excellent! And good catch, JB.

Wasn't sure where to put this, but I saw the other day that Leta Lindley signed with Lija. She's been on tour for quite awhile and won the Corning last year. Nice gal--two little kids, husband on the bag. As much fun as Christina Kim is, I think Leta Lindley will make Lija look more attractive to the typical golf fan.

great story... love to see things that like that!

She's pretty cute:
pp_Lindley_Leta_lg.jpg

It was neat when she won the Corning. Her older son (age four or so) was at the green, and he came rushing across to give her a big hug.

She's pretty cute:
pp_Lindley_Leta_lg.jpg

It was neat when she won the Corning. Her older son (age four or so) was at the green, and he came rushing across to give her a big hug.

she is pretty cute... I really have to catch up on the LPGA

Back