Goin' Back to Bandon

bumpnrun

Reaction score
Handicap
We make a January trip up to the (Now) number 1 golf resort in the US every year at this time. The rounds are less than 1/2 of the in season price but you roll the dice with the conditions. This year the weather is shaping up to be perfect. I have played in everything from sun to snow and hail up there (all in one round!) but have never seen a January stretch like this. This may be the first time I have started with my rain gear in my bag instead of wearing it!

7 buddies and I are staying 2 nights at a house close to the resort and plan on playing all four courses if we are able to get out early enough (frost delays) to get in 36 holes on Thursday.

So excited I can barely sleep.

Very nice! Take some pictures. Should be an awesome trip.

Have fun, love it there!

I was just there three weeks ago and the weather was amazing and there was no one on the course! You should have no problem getting 36 in, heck we go 40 in no problem! I really can't believe this weather! Have a fantastic time! Who knows with weather like this I might have to make another trip, although I am pretty sure my wife would kill me if I went again so soon :D

Back