A Thousand Thank You's to SSB!

DDBowdoin

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Came home from the show and my first Yaupon was waiting for me... I opened that package like an 8 year old on Christmas morning. The box is currently in a million pieces as I just ripped it apart with my bare hands.

Anyone who is on the fence or unsure about SSB... you will not be let down with SSB. Not only are these stunning to look at, they are incredibly soft and perform well. I certainly went out a limb ordering a putter before hitting any of their products but after talking shop with Chris and Lamont I knew I was in great company. After playing 9 holes with JB's Yaupon this will be gamed for some time!

A thousand thank you's to Chris and Lamont at SSB! You guys are truly world class guys!

Ummmm.....
threadworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Awesome, DD. I'm sure you're putting into a cup in your basement already. Let us know how you like it!

Awesome, DD. I'm sure you're putting into a cup in your basement already. Let us know how you like it!

it's already been deemed a gamer... I played nine holes with JB before the show and it was enough to take the Scotty out of the bag. The head is a very small mallet and fits just right because I don't like mallets at all.

Thanks for the praise DD, I am fighting the good fight trying to stop everyone from drinking the koolaid of a certain other OTR guy.

I hope she drains lots and lots of putts for you.

Thanks for the praise DD, I am fighting the good fight trying to stop everyone from drinking the koolaid of a certain other OTR guy.

I hope she drains lots and lots of putts for you.

well, you've done well so far! I still have two of his putters... TEI3 snow (at least asthetically) was a brilliant design.

well, you've done well so far! I still have two of his putters... TEI3 snow (at least asthetically) was a brilliant design.

I have none of his, but I have two of the other major OTR guy (although neither are OTR LOL)

I have none of his, but I have two of the other major OTR guy (although neither are OTR LOL)

lol... I bashed heads with one of those guys in the past. He was arguing the state of their market presence. I simply told him that common, every day average players knew the brand but did not translate that brands affiliation with OEM's into precious, handmade putters that run over 600 dollars.

Back